Chapter 35

Lisa's POV

"I'm gonna swim with the sharks!!" I repeatedly said in a sing song voice.

"Oh my gosh Jen Jen! Can they take a picture of us underwater beside the shark?" I ask Jennie excitedly.

l am not sure, but I think I saw Jen Jen grimace. It must be the light.

"Anything you want precious."she replied.

"Yes!" I clap excitedly.

Jen Jen's phone rang. I was looking for her phone butshepress something on the touch screen on the dashboard.

"Mam, everything is ready. Have a good day mam. " then the call ends without even any peep from Jennie.

"That means our swim with the sharks are all set?" I guessed hopefully. Jennie mutely nodded.

"Yey!" I celebrates.

We make a U-turn and entered a gated area.
Jennie stops in front a dome.

She went out then opened my door to help me unbuckle and went out of the car.

Hand in hand we entered the building. Four person welcomed us.

"Goodmorning Ms. And Mrs. Kim." They greet.

"Goodmorning too!" I answered pleasantly while Jen just stare at them. Ms. Mute is back!

"You can change to your swimwear in this room." He points us to a big room.

A full body black suit was prepared for the both of us. I was happy that my period finally ends. So l can happily swims with little mermaid's friends.

I look at the wet suit strangely. How will I wear this? It looks so tight.

"Isn't this a little bit smaller Jen Jen?" I ask. Jennie shooksher head.

"It stretch when worn precious."she explained.
I don't know what I did in my past life but I think I save a whole nation.

Jennie remove her clothing piece by piece in front of me.

I don't even have the energy to cover my eyes because I was too shock.

Jennie's body was Wow.

Her thighs. "gulp*

Her abs.

She was down to her black boxers now.
Jennie was nonchalantly folding her clothes properly. She's not even bothered that I am harrassing her with my eyes.

Once Jennie place her clothes inside a secured bag, she catches me gaping at her like an idiot.
Jen archher eyebrow.

"Like what you see?"she ask.

I nodded eagerly.

I point at the bane of my existence.

Jennie's boxers.

"Are-" *gulp* why my throat became dry suddenly? "Are you also going to remove that?"

Jennie looks down to see where am I pointing at.

Jennie smirks. "Wouldn't you like to know precious?"

"I would Jen Jen. I would." I replied with conviction.

Jennie place her hand on her waist and laughs.
"You're so silly"she said still laughing.

She grab the wet suit and wear it easily and securely zips it up.

Nooooo. Remove that frigging suit! I whine internally.

"Precious wear your suit." Jennie said.

"Oh sorry. I got distracted." I reasoned.