Chapter 21

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

Jennie was slack jawed when Go-Eun reminded her about her bumbum examination.

Heck I was confused.

I unconsciously touch my butt and I try to recall if I thoroughly washed it in the shower. I don't want to present my ass to Go-Eun and it's not clean.

Wait.

That doesn't sound right.

Anyway, back to JenJen

Jennie was more than a foot taller than her mom but Go-Eun effortlessly push her inside the bathroom.

Jennie tried to protest but Go-Eun's really persistent.

"Mommy it's not necessary!" Jennie exclaimed while she was being pushed by her mother.

"For the love of cheesecake just freaking go inside the bathroom Jennie! It will just be a minute! I just want to be sure!" Go-Eun grumbled while push Jennie towards the bathroom.

Go-Eun successfully pushed Jennie inside the bathroom, before she entered, she said "Just a minute Lisa okay? It's not like Jennie's bumbum is big."

"Mommy! what the hell are you saying!?it's not true! Precious don't believe her!"

Go-Eun winked at me before closing and locking the door.

While I was staring at the door, Jennie's door opened and Soo-hyun entered.

He saw me sitting at Jennie's bed. He sat beside me.

"My wife's still not done harassing our eldest?"

I nodded. "I don't even know how many minutes had passed."

Soo-hyun shakes his head. "If Go-Eun was decided on something she will really do it. My poor children."

Soo-hyun chuckled.

The door to the bathroom opened and Go-Eun went out first skipping, followed by Jennie's who's scowling.

Am I next?

I was ready to stand up but stop when Go-Eun talk.

"All clear Lisa! Oh hi Honey! Hanbin's next! Goodnight!" Go-Eun said enthusiastically.

Go-Eun grab Soo-hyun hand excitedly and drag her husband to Hanbin's room I presume.

Once the door was close, I look at Jennie who's still scowling at the door.

"Are you okay?" I ask at Jennie worriedly.

"Lisa my mom literally just check my asshole enthusiastically might I add not even a minute ago. Of course, I am not okay."

I whisper a sorry and invited her to lie on her bed. Jennie lie on her bed still pissed.

"I mean you can deflect her. You are much more bigger than her."