Chapter 46

Jennie POV

"Let's make a baby."

I can hear someone's suddenly gasping for air.

I don't even care who may it be.

May whoever that was, Rest In Peace.

I have more Important thing to address than saving a family member.

I need to focus. Procreating with Lisa is more important than  their lives.

I scrutinize the face of Lisa and knowing her, I know she blurt that out to distract me.

Now she got my attention. I mean she always have my attention even if I am away from her.
I mean it doesn't hurt to make fun of her sometimes.

Her reactions are entertaining.

I feel myself smirks and I lustfully stare at Lisa.

Her expression suddenly transform from being sheepish to became flustered all of a sudden.

I lean towards her so our face are much more closer.

"If you want to make a baby so bad precious, you should have said so. You know I'll give everything you want and that includes little version of us." I murmur.

I grab her hand and Lisa's eyes widen.

"Let's go then. I don't want to disappoint you, after all I am made to please you precious."

I stood up and a little bit forcefully pull Lisa. I prayed I did not bruise her.

"What the hell? We are literally all dying here and you are just gonna ignore us to procreate?!"

I glance at Taeyhung who was rubbing his chest and in my peripheral vision I can see Hanbin performing Heimlich maneuver to a literally choking Jisoo.

My father was still sitting in his seat but he is shakily chugging a lot of water while So-hye was rubbing our father's back in worry.

I shrug my shoulders and said "Yes. Tell the MIB to help you bury Jisoo somewhere in the estate or you can just burn him. If that's all, I have an important business to attend!"

I turn back to a now pale looking Lisa.

I decided to carry her because it will be much faster

I carried Lisa towards the house when I suddenly felt her wiggle.

"Wait Jen!" She exclaimed.

"What?" I replied.

"Stop walking!"

I stop and look down to my world.

"What? You want to make a baby here?" I ask then I made a show of looking around us.

"I know you love Tarzan precious but really? You want to do it In the middle of the wilderness?"

"No!"she protested and wiggle in my arms so I mournfully lower her down to her feet.

Precious looks up at me and scowl.

I have a feeling that whatever that comes out of her mouth will thoroughly entertain me.

"Jen Jen! I am just joking! You know I am not ready for hanky panky, hiding your hotdog to my bun,-"

What the hell? Hiding your ho- I don't even want to continue saying that.

"-shag, hump, bonk, bang or whatever you want to call it.-

"Sex?" I cut her of.

Lisa dramatically sigh and nodded.