Chapter 16

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

Unfortunately, when I woke up Soo-hyun already left. He pinky promised that we will see again so l am holding on to that. It is blasphemous to break a pinky promise.

I woke up on my own. I tried to hug Jennie's matress and murmur multiple I love you's on it.

I excitedly get up. I secure my long hair in a top bun. My hair already reaches my butt. I really need a haircut badly. I ignore my big slippers and tip toe towards the door. I slowly opened the door and peek outside.

Jennie was accompanied by Kai and 2 men that I don't recognize.

Kai look up and saw me peeking behind the door. He said something. Jennie and the 2 dudes with her look at my direction. Jennie waves at me to come to her. I open the door fully and walk towards to Jennie barefoot. The 2 dudes left once I reach Jennie.

I am not surprised that she lift me to sit on her lap. I early realize that Jennie is a touchy touchy person. I am not bothered that she sometimes kiss my head or cheeks. It was adorable that she thought I'll feel violated. I lack affection my whole life even when I am at the custody of my parents. They are cold and strict. Jennie's warmth is always welcome in Lisa's world.

I lean my head on Jennie's chest and yawn.

"You're still sleepy precious?"I hear her murmur in my ear.

I shook my head. I am already energized. I don't even know why I yawn.

"I am hungry." I whisper shyly.

Jennie caress my hair and she kiss my head.

"What do you want?"

I look up at Jennie.

"Can I please have the fried chicken that the old man sells?"

She furrow her eyebrow. "Which old man?"

"I only saw it when I was staying at the park. It has a red bucket, I think. I don't know where is the shop of the old man but I bet it taste good because many of the people are buying there."

Jennie's silent for a moment, maybe she's thinking who's that freaking old man that sells fried chicken for a living.

Her eyes brighten. She figured it out.

"I am pretty sure precious that it is KFC. The old man's name was Colonel Sanders."

"Oh? I even thought it was George Washington for a moment." I replied which made Jennie shook her head.

"Anything else?" she ask.

"I can't think of anything. You decide."

She nodded and call someone on her phone. I pretty check out of reality the duration that she was making a call. I look at the 5 Flat screen TV mounted on her wall. It was playing 5 different channels. How can she even keep track on what those announcers' are saying?