FINALE

Lisa POV

This is the day that the Lord has made.
So let us rejoice!

I am getting carried away here.

I am marrying the love of my life today.

I don't even know why do I need to wake up super early to prepare for an afternoon wedding.

Miss Make up artist was already applying a ton of layers to my face.

This my first time getting dolled up and so far, I hate it.

"Lili! You look stunning!"

Mommy Go Eun exclaimed while looking at me.

"I can't wait to see Jennie's expression when she sees you." Mommy Go Eun added.
If I smile. Will the make up crack? Miss make up artist effort will be wasted if that happens.
Instead of smiling I just nodded.

"Go Eun.!"

I look at Auntie Min-young who entered the room scowling.

"Yeps?" Mommy Go Eun replied.

"Will you calm down your daughter?"

"Which one? I have 3 daughters." Mommy Go Eun answered.

Auntie Min-young looked at mommy Go Eun questioningly.

"Oh I see. Jennie. She's making me insane. She insist to come inside this room. If your daughter's not marrying today I already beat her up."

"Pssh! Don't worry. I'll beat her up for you. I can even include Soo-hyun as a bonus. Don't worry."

Mommy Go Eun smirks and strode out of the room while shouting.

"Kim Jennie! Stay away from this room! And you Kim Soo-hyun!! If you don't fudging drag your daughter away from this room you'll literally know the meaning of the word HURT in every sense!"

I heard a muted squeek and multiple curses.

"Kim Jisoo! Kim Taeyhung I can also hear your breath from here!" Mommy Go Eun shouted while smiling.

"Sorry!" We heard someone shout from outside.

Auntie Min-young and I look at each other in amazement.

"That's how you manage them. Only Go Eun can do that."

I nodded. "Mommy Go Eun is scary."

Auntie Min-young giggled. "That she is. She's their queen after all. They need to follow her."
I nodded in agreement.

"This is torture." I murmured.

Auntie Min-young laugh. "It's a good thing I only had a civil wedding."

"Really? Uncle Seo-joon agreed?" I ask in awe.

"Honey. I know you already know but let me remind you. Males in our family may it be Kim or Park treats their woman like we are their life line so pleasing us is their main priority. I understand the jealousy we are getting from other female because we hit the jackpot." Auntie Min-young said.

"Jealous woman here. You are really lucky Miss Lisa." Miss make up artist said.

"I know." I murmured.

Jennie's POV
"What if she runs away daddy?"
I ask for the nth time.

My father was on the verge of killing me.
"For fucks sake Jennie! She will not run away!"

"But-"

Daddy raise a warning finger and said " And no. There is no man named Xavier waiting outside the venue to take your bride away!"
I deflates.