Chapter 20

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

Jen-Jen's family was very interesting. Does all family do this? There's no dull moment.

They are all very open. It looks like l am not paying attention but I do.

I am covered with confetti, glitters and unknown white powder from head to toe. Initially I thought Jennie's parents will scold Jisoo but Soo-Hyun just sigh and shakes his head while he let Go-Eun continuously pour the confetti's to his head.

"Jisoo." Soo-Hyun called.

Jisoo took the brunt of the explosion. Her face was fully covered by the white stuff. You can only see her eyes.

"Yes pops?" As she speak white powder comes out of her mouth. It was so funny.

"What's this white substance?" Soo-Hyun ask.

"Cocaine." Taeyhung butts in.

"Huh? Coconut?" Go-Eun ask. She's still continuously pouring this time the white powder on Soo-Hyun head while looking at Soo-Hyun for explanation.

"Not Coconut Love. It's better that you don't know." Soo-Hyun patiently explained.

To my surprise and to Soo-Hyun horror Go-Eun swipe her finger on the table then she proceed to lick her finger containing the powder.

"Love!" Soo-Hyun shouts and cup Go-Eun's face. He's convincing her to spit it out.

"If this powder made your mommy ill Jisoo you better believe me I'll whoop your ass into the next galaxy." Soo-Hyun voice was so scary I even got goosebumps on my whole body.

Where's the funny and sweet Soo-Hyun a few minutes ago? Where did he go?

"I swear Daddy it was just baby powder!" Jisoo exclaim.

She runs to Go-Eun who's currently pouting at Soo-Hyun. Jisoo grab Go-Eun from Soo-Hyun and hug her tightly.

"Mommy! I am so sorry! I swear I did not mean any harm." Jisoo wailed.

Go-Eun pats Jisoo's back comfortingly and murmur something that we can not hear.

Soo-Hyun arms was across his chest glaring at Jisoo.

Go-Eun let go of Jisoo and look at Soo-Hyun.

"I am sorry that I made you worry Soo-Hyun. I mean I lick that bath dynamite-

"Bombs" Soo-Hyun butt in.

Go-Eun narrows her eyes playfully "fine bath bombs and nothing happened. I know that Jisoo learned her lesson. Right honey?"

Jisoo nodded. "Next time I'll just use powdered milk instead of baby powder."

Soo-Hyun arched his eyebrow.

Soo-Hyun was staring at Jisoo which makes Jisoo squirm.

"Sorry daddy. I'll be careful and be considerate next time."