Chapter 50

Jennie's POV

Two weeks before the proposal

I don't know what happened but I one day just decided to propose to Precious.

I am not even at home when that idea pops up.

I am in the middle of an important meeting.

Daddy was in the middle of berating the presenter when I suddenly blurted "I want to propose."

My father slowly turned his head at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Really Jen?! In the middle of a meeting you realize you want to propose?" Daddy said in disbelief.

I even heard one employee say "The CEO can talk?!"

I shrugged my shoulders and got up from my seat.

I glared at the presenter and said.

"Revise your whole presentation. An elementary student can make a better powerpoint than you and for fuck sake remove the gifs and clip arts this is not a retreat or a highschool project."

After saying that I walked out of the conference room.

I hurriedly went back to my office. I sat on my desk chair and blindly reach for my lunch bag.
I open it and grab the pecan cookie that precious bake.

Daddy saw me munching on my cookies when he entered my office.

"You know that people can think clearly when they are not hungry." I immediately defended my action.

Daddy looked at me amusedly and replied "I did not even say anything."

I narrow my eyes at him. "You don't need to say anything. I know what you're thinking." Daddy smirks then sits in front of my desk.

"So. You want to propose?"
I nodded at him.

"We need to call the squad then." Daddy said.

"Also Call uncle Seo-joon." I added.

"Why? Are you aware that he doesn't even know how to open a blister pack of medicine properly without letting the tablet fall to the floor?!" Daddy said incredulously.

"Just call him please."

Daddy rolls his eyes in response.

He called several times but no one answered.

"Why did I even bother buy your siblings a fucking phone if no ones gonna use it?"

I shrug my shoulders and replied. "We told you that we don't need a phone but you insist on buying us one. So don't blame us if we don't use it."

Daddy shakes his head and mutters.

"There's no doubt that you are all Go Eun's child."

"Albert. Are my kids at home? Yes. Tell them to come to the office now. Ok thank you."

"All your siblings are home. Now I'll call Seo-joon."

"Hi baby Boo!"

"Hello dumbass."

"As usual You're so sweet Soo-hyun.!"

"I try to be."

"Why did you call?"

"Go to my office."

"No. I am busy"

Daddy smirks and replies.

"I am so sorry to hear that. I'll tell Jen that you can't come to the office now to plan her proposal to Lisa because you are busy. Don't worry Seo-joon. We understand."