Chapter 28

Jennie's POV

Lisa knows uncle Seo-Joon?

I was shock when Lisa runs towards uncle Seo-Joon as fast her legs can and jump into his arms

I was worried for a second that uncle will not catch her but he did.

Wait a minute.

Why she's not running into my arms whenever she saw me? I'll need to rectify that later.

Lisa hugged the living shit out of my uncle and all of us are just gaping at them.

Uncle Seo-Joon carefully place down Lisa on her feet.

"I can't believe that I'll meet you here! Are you okay? Why are you here? You're not sick are you?!" Uncle Seo-Joon asked worriedly and I can hear a slight panic in his voice.

Lisa shakes her head.

"No sir! I am just here because Jen-Jen's sister needs a check-up because her snores can be heard up to Siberia!" Lisa excitedly said.

"I don't snore that loud!" Jisoo whined.

"Shut up!" All of us hissed at Jisoo.

"Jen-Jen?" Uncle Seo-Joon furrow his eyebrows.

"Are you telling me young lady that you got yourself a girlfriend? I need to meet this person because she might be a sexual predator."

"Jen-Jen's not an alligator Mr. Park." Lisa replied.

"They have an alligator here Soo-Hyun?" I heard mommy ask daddy. I heard someone snickered behind me.

"No love. This is a hospital." Daddy whispered.

"Alligator?" Uncle Seo-Joon repeated.

Lisa giggled and shooks her head. She grab uncle's hand and drag him to our direction.

"That's Jen-Jen Mr. Park." Lisa pointed at me.

Uncle Seo-Joon look up and realize that I am Jen-Jen. He narrow his eyes and purses his lips.

Oh fuck no. Stupid stuff will come out of his mouth in a count of 3.

1.

2.

3.

"No can do. She's definitely a sexual predator."

I sigh. I want to face palm so bad.

"Huh? I already told you Mr. Park she's not an alligator." Lisa repeated.

"Even if she's a terminator baby girl no can do." Uncle Seo-Joon cross his bulky arms on his chest and stare at me sternly.

"Why?" Lisa whined.

Uncle Seo-Joon raised his eyebrow and look down at Precious.

"Simple. I know his father and he is the top boss of the sexual predator hierarchy."

"What the fuck Seo-Joon?!" Daddy shouts while mommy giggled as if Uncle Seo-Joon did not insult daddy and I.

I am confident that Lisa will not believe Uncle Seo-Joon.

I switch my glance at Lisa, I saw worry and panic painted on her face.

She believed uncle Seo-Joon?! Unbelievable!

"If you want to lived to see your next meal Seo-Joon, you should shut the fuck up." Daddy warned.

Uncle Seo-Joon slightly flinched.

"Are you okay Mr. Park?" Lisa place her hand on top of Uncle's arms and squeezed it

I can't fucking stand this. She's touching him too much.