Chapter 45

Lisa POV

I sigh in happiness.

Fresh air.

The sky was full of stars tonight.

It was refreshingly cool.

My moment was interrupted when another funny argument erupted at the bonfire site.

"This is all your fault Taeyhung . If you did not blab your mouth we will not be place in this situation!"

Soo-hyun shout grudgingly while poking the fire.

Taeyhung  gasp. "If you did not lie to her in the first place my dear father we will not be in this situation and I will not blab anything!"

"Where did you even get that trait?!" Soo-hyun exclaimed.

Taeyhung  puffs his chest and proudly said "Uncle Seo-joon of course!"

Soo-hyun shooks his head. "I really do wonder if you and Jisoo got switch by God."

"Uh.uh. imagine Hae Jin and Bo Gum as your son. Imagine what would happen to your life." Jisoo rebut.

Soo-hyun really did took a minute to think about it and he shooks his head again. "Damn it. I'm still in a miserable position."

"Exsqueeze me! You should thank God that he gave us to you! Your life's not boring. Just by looking at the five us you are already entertained!" Jisoo exclaimed.

Honest to God, Soo-hyun look at all his children one by one including me. He looks at Jisoo's face last and laughs out loud which startle all of us.

Soo-hyun shook his head and then nodded.

"You're right. Just by looking at all of you entertains me. Who would have thought that I will have six wonderful but crooked children."

"Hey that's mean! We are a model children!" Jennie and his siblings protested.

I smile at their cuteness.

Jennie walk towards our tent and hold out his hand to me.

"What are you doing there precious? Come on. Let's go near the fire."

I look down at the 2 grasshopper that I am watching.

"I am just admiring how green Mr. and Mrs. Jones here." I point at the 2 insect in front of me minding their own business.

Jen Jen slowly crouch beside me and stare at Mr and Mrs. Jones.

"Are they friends with Mr. And Mrs. Smith?" She ask.

I furrow my eyebrow. "Uh no. Jen Jen they live in a different place how will they know each other." I explain to Jennie slowly so she can understand my point. She sometimes can not get my logic. I thought she was smart.

Jen Jen smiles making her dimples appear and shook her head. "You're right precious.

She stood up and hold out her hands to me.
"Come on. They are grilling some meats there."
I grab her hand and when she starts to pull me up I place my weight more so she ends up dragging me on the forest floor while we are both laughing.

"Your clothes are all dirty now." Jen scolds.
I snorts. "I'll just change my clothes and I can wash it later."

"No can do precious. I'll wash your clothes together with mine. I'll not let our staff wash our clothes when we deliberately dirty it."
I agree with her.

We reach the bonfire. Soo-hyun was wearing his own Pajamas and he is now grilling burgers, sausage, chicken, porkchops and big chunks steak.

"It smells great!" I greets. Soo-hyun look in my direction and smile.