Chapter 27

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

I woke up

Yey! I woke up! I am alive!

I call upon my ninja skills and slowly get out of the bed.

I did a quiet little celebratory dance. I don't want to wake Jen-Jen up.

It would be embarrassing if she saw me dancing. I am aware that I look like I'm having a seizure whenever I am dancing because one of my shelter mate nicely informed me.

I tip toe to the bathroom and washed my face and brush my teeth.

I stare at the shower for a minute, undecided if I'll take a shower now or later.

I need a shower badly. I feel eeky when I have my period. I don't know why am I sweating like a pig whenever I have a period.

I tried to remember the instruction that Jen-Jen gave me to activate the voice command of her shower.

"Access to shower please." I said clearly.

"State your name please."

Woow! Cool! I clear my throat.

"Lisa." I answered.

"Precious Lisa Kim. Accepted.'"

Success! Yey!

I ignore that the computer said a different name. The important thing was I can shower now!

I hurriedly remove my clothes and dispose my pad.

Once I entered the shower stall, the shower started immediately.

Beside her bed, I also love Jennie's bathroom.

I don't know how many minutes I took to shower. I am concerned about the amount of water I am using but Jen-Jen assures me that it's not that much because she said they collect rain water and recycle it.

After my refreshing shower, I went to the walk-in closet of Jen-Jen that's connected to her bathroom.

I wear one of the cute dresses that So-hye lend me.

I wear one of the cute flip flops that Go-Eun gave me.

I wrap my hair in one of Jennie's black towel. I walk back to Jennie's room and saw that she's still sleeping.

I open her curtain a little bit to see what time it is.

The sun was a little brighter so at least 7am? l am not sure.

I hate to wake Jennie up but I want to visit the shelter as early as possible.

I sat beside her and brings down the blanket to see her face.

Her hair was disheveled but she still looks so gorgeous and handsome.

In the morning my face was so puffy but Jennie's not like that. She has no drool or bad breath. Unfair.