~{Chapter 2}~

Tommy POV

Homeroom had just ended. I was suprised that Ranboo and I hadn't fought....,but then again we had fought on the bus.

I walked out of homeroom and towards my locker again. I saw Tubbo there getting his things. I grabbed my things and then we waved and parted to classes. Thank god my next class of the day didn't have any stupid football players- or not one in particular.

Time Skip ~ Lunch

We have a pretty long lunch. 45 minutes to be exact, plus passing period 5 minutes.

As I walked out of my second period, I headed towards my locker, per usual. I didn't see Tubbo there though, so after I'd put my things away, I just ran off towards the cafeteria. There I found Tubbo in a secluded table on his own. I walked up to him and sat down, "Hey Tubs, did you already get lunch?"

"They didn't have much good food." He said as he read his book.

"You can't starve yourself Tubs." I said.

He chuckled, "I won't Tommy. I'll be fine."

"Alright, I'll be back." I smiled then got up and left to the lunch line.

I quickly gathered food onto my tray and then began to make my way over to Tubbo. As I walked closer, there appeared to be a crowd....which was really wierd cause Tubbo isn't very social...and he doesn't have any other friends then me. Not cause he's wierd or anything, more because he hates socializing.

A hand grabbed my arm. I looked to the side to see a brunette girl with a bunch of others behind her.

Stuff like this happened all the time....and it gets annoying, I'll admit.

"Yes?" I asked.

She blushed, "Uhm...I- I was wondering if you were single?"

"Yeah." I replied.

The girls behind her began to whisper and giggle.

She blushed brighter and smiled, "Would you like to go on a date....maybe?"

All the girls behind her gasped and anticipated my answer.

"No I'm good." I said and pulled away, making my way over to Tubbo.

The crowd made way for me and I saw Tubbo sitting down with his book as he spoke to....Ranboo?!

"What is this?!" I asked loudly.

Ranboo stood up, "I'll talk to you later Tubbo. Bye."

I scoffed, "No you won't. Leave him alone and piss off."

Ranboo rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

"And take your fan base with you." I added.

He just walked away annoyed.

I sat back down with Tubbo as the group of people left, "Was he bothering you?"

Tubbo shook his head, "No. He was just saying hello."

I raised an eyebrow, "For real?"

He nodded, "Yep.....and here comes your own fan base."

I looked over to the entrance of the cafeteria. There was the usual group of kids who would follow me around all the time.

I sighed, "We should really find a more private place."

Tubbo got up, "I'm gonna go read."

I frowned and stood up, "Oh c'mon Tu-"

"Hey Tommy! Where have you been?!" Someone asked me as another grabbed my arm.

Tubbo chuckled then waved as he mouthed, "Later."