~{Chapter 27}~

Tommy POV

As I woke up and slowly opened my eyes I saw Ranboo staring at me, face to face. He smiled, "Good morning Tommy."

I smiled back, "Good morning."

He cleared his throat, "So. We have school in a little less than an hour."

I nodded, "Mhmm."

He chuckled, "Well.....uhm...your backpack isn't here."

I groaned, "I forgot!"

He awkwardly laughed, "Yeah...."

I sighed, "If I ask Will, he might drop it off at school for me."

"Well you better ask him soon." He laughed.

I scooted closer to him, "Kiss me?"

He gently kissed my lips and when he pulled away I bit my lip. He blushed, "Go call him, Tommy."

I sighed, "Mkay."

I got up and crawled over Ranboo to get out of bed. Then I grabbed my phone and quickly called Wilbur.

It rang a couple times, then he picked up sounding tired, "Hey Tommy, morning."

"Good morning Will. So....sleep well?" I said very nicely.

"Mhmm, so whats up?" He yawned.

"Well, I was wondering if you could bring my backpack to school....y'know, just drop it off in the office for me?" I asked quickly.

He sighed, "I guess so...."

"Thankyou Will! I love you so much!" I cheered relieved.

Ranboo grabbed my waist from behind which startled me and caused me to blush.

Wilbur chuckled, "Love you too Tommy. Later."

"Bye!" I said and then heard him hang up.

"So?" Ranboo asked.

I leaned back on him and held his hand, "He said he'll bring it for me."

"Good." He said and kissed my head.

I blushed a little brighter then pulled away, "Do you have clothes for me?"

"Mhmm, you left your khakis and red and white shirt from last time." He smiled and went to grab clothes first. Then he said, "I'll change in the bathroom.

I nodded and he left. Then I went to his dresser and took out my clothes that were washed and nicely folded. I put on the clothes and then I went and sat on his bed.

When he came back he had his lettermans jacket, blue tee shirt, and jeans, "Let's get going."

I stood up, and followed him out of the room. Then out the door and we started walking to the bus stop.

He smoothly slipped his hand into mine and then laced our fingers. I stiffled a laugh as he smiled brightly.

We walked across the train tracks and then we made it to the bus stop. The bus arrived and we got on.

"Don't follow me." I whispered and gently squeezed his hand.

I went to sit with Tubbo, but for some reason....he wasn't anywhere on the bus.

I sighed and sat by myself where Tubbo usually sat.

I really hope Tubbo is at school today.....I want to talk to him as soon as possible.

"Tubbo isn't here....but I'm sure he'll be at school." Ranboo said sitting beside me.

I focused on the passing scenary outside the bus window, "Yeah..."