~{Chapter 35}~

Ranboo POV

I was walking to the field with my things. Sadly I couldn't go and find Tommy, cause I had to change into my practice clothes.

I got there and then went into the lockers and quickly changed. Then I hurried out to the field and looked towards the bleachers. No Tommy, but when I turned to the entrance, there he was.

I smiled and ran at him even though he was sorta far. I came up behind him and lifted him up, pulling him against my chest, "Tommy!"

He blushed brightly, "Put me down! People are looking!"

I frowned and set him down, "Sorry...I got-"

He kissed me and I kissed back even though I was suprised. When we pulled away I smiled, "What was that?"

"That was hello." He smiled.

I smiled back, "Let me say hello..."

He put his arms around my neck and I held his waist. We kissed and held it for a bit, then parted.

He leaned his head against my chest, "I'll wait for you on the stands, mkay?"

"Kay, later cutie." I said and kissed his head.

"Later." He smiled then pulled away and waved as he walked off.

God I like him....a lot.

Time Skip ~ End of Football Practice

I finished changing and I put on deodorant. Luckily I hadn't sweat as much as usual, so I didn't smell bad, though I still needed a proper shower.

I grabbed my things and then left the locker rooms and out to the stands. I saw Tommy stand up with his bag and walk down them.

I smiled as he ran toward me then hugged me, "Hi babe!"

Sometimes he did it unknowingly....and I didn't really care to correct him...I liked it.

I blushed, "Hey."

He hummed, "Mmmm." As he snuggled his head to my chest.

I hugged him back then kissed his head. We parted and he clung to my arm. Then he pulled on my lettermans jacket, "You never gave it to me, today."

I blushed brighter as we started walking to the bus stop, "Sorry baby."

I took it off and he put it on. Then he smiled, "I like wearing it."

"Why's that?" I asked as he held onto my arm again.

"I dunno...I guess it shows....I'm like- with you? But also like we're not together, so- I dunno." He said then blushed embarrassed.

I kissed his cheek, "I like when you wear it too."

He smiled at me as we arrived at the bus stop the same time the bus arrived. We got on and then I quickly texted my dad to let him know I was staying at Tommy's place.

He leaned on my shoulder and I leaned my head on his as we waited to arrive at our stop.

Time Skip ~ Arrive at Stop

Tommy POV

We made it to our stop and walked off waving to the bus driver, Darryl.

Then we walked towards my house. When we got there the door was opened and we went upstairs, down the hall, then to my room.

"I'm gonna shower first, mkay?" I said as I grabbed myself a shirt and fresh boxers.

"Kay." He replied and sat down on the floor.