~{Chapter 76}~

Ranboo POV

We left Techno's room and went back into Tommy's room. He closed and locked the door then ran over to bed. I followed and got in bed with a yawn.

"I'm beat. You?" I asked him.

She shook his head, "Nope!"

I frowned, "Are you hyper?"

"Very hyper! All those pretzels! And all that Coke!" Tommy giggled sorta bouncing up and down.

I chuckled, "Well, settle down. We should probably shower then go to sleep. We do have school tomorrow."

Tommy rolled his eyes, "Yeah- well I'll shower first!"

He popped up and headed to his closet. He grabbed fresh clothes since he'd dirtied his with food. Then he called, "Be out in a bit! Do you need new clothes?- or are those clean?"

"They're clean." I laughed softly, "Unlike you, I'm not a messy eater."

"You were the one feeding me!" He scoffed.

I rolled my eyes, "Well you made me spill and then you would drop the pretzels out of your mouth Tommy."

He laughed, "Yeah I'm silly, welp- See ya when I get out!"

He went to the bathroom to shower and I layed down in bed. I seriously was tired. I yawned and closed my eyes.

Then Tommy yelled, "Dont fall asleep!"

I groaned, "But Tommy!"

"Stay up!" He complained. 

"I'm tired!" I whined.

"I love you!" He yelled at me.

I huffed, He always gets me with that- I sat up then yelled, "I love you too!"

He didn't say anything back. He knew I'd stay up for sure now. I grabbed my phone and went through social media. I watched videos then reels, and just found ways to stay busy and awake.

Time Skip ~ Tommy Finishes Showering

Finally my Tommy came out wearing different colors of the same clothes he'd worn before. Just a big shirt and shorts.

"Good. You're awake." He giggled and walked over.

He gave me a kiss then said, "Go shower now. And be quick, kay?"

"Yeah- like how you were quick?" I raised a brow.

He smiled, "Exactly."

I shook my head and sighed, "Alrighty then, be out in a bit."

He nodded and then lay in bed on his phone. I went to the bathroom to take my shower now.

Time Skip ~ Ranboo Finishes Showering

I walked out of the bathroom dressed and showered. I hurried over to Tommy and hugged him tightly, "Hey there cutie."

He blushed lightly and hug me back. Then he pulled away and pat the bed, "Sit down."

I sat on the edge of the bed and he just asked, "Can I get your number babe?"

I picked my phone up off the night stand, "Ofcourse, yeah. I'm sorry we didn't exchange way, way sooner."

We switched phones and entered our numbers. Then we switched back and named each other.

I watched as he typed, "Hotshot😚💖🔥"

I kissed his nose, "Awe- cute."

He looked up then blushed, "Oh quit it- Now lemme see what you named me."