~{Chapter 67}~

Ranboo POV

The rest of the day was nice. Getting to spend time with Tommy and getting to know his family better was great. I enjoyed every moment of today. And Thankfully Tommy's legs were fine after the movie, so they didn't find out about us.

Right now I was waiting on Tommy's bed for him to come out from the shower. I had showered already and was now in bed on my phone.

I got a text from my football teammates group chat, "Hey dude! If anyones lookin 4 somethin tmrw- Theres a party here *address* at 8."

Purpled texted, "You should ask Tommy, Ranboo. Been a while since we saw you at a party."

I replied, "Eh- I'll ask him."

"Try to go. I heard its a huge house." One of my teammates texted.

Another said, "Maybe you could get it in with that hot blonde boy of yours Ranboo."

I blushed then sent, "Got that last night!"

Oh god.

I should not have done that....

Everyone at school is gonna know!

Purpled would never spread around the message...but my other teammates? It's hard to say. I just know when Monday comes- Tommy is gonna be pissed.

Tommy finally came out of the bathroom in a shirt, and short shorts, "Babe?"

"What?" I asked paying attention to my phone. I was texting the guys telling them to not let that out.

"Should I get a haircut?" He said looking at himself in the mirror.

I wasn't too sure Tommy would want to go to a party. Still I'd ask him, "Hey, you wanna go to a party tomorrow?"

He shrugged, "Sure. If that's what you want to do- Now answer my question."

"Uh, no. If you want it too short- dye it." I shrugged.

He walked over to me and raised a brow, "Babe?"

"Hm?" I hummed still texting my idiot teammates.

"I think I'm gonna go bald." He said seriously.

"Cool." I said not paying attention.

"Alright that's it- Gimmie!" He snatched my phone, "You're talking to your teammates?- About what?"

I stole it back, "Football."

He rolled his eyes, "Lemme guess- You wanna go to the party because your football teammates asked you?"

I nodded, "Yep- Also, don't go bald. And I think a haircut would be hot."

He blushed, "Mkay."

He got ontop if me and hugged me tightly with a yawn.

I chuckled, "Tired dear?"

I set my phone on the nightstand now, to charge over night.

"Mhmm, let's go to sleep." He said and layed me down.

He moved off me to lay beside me. I spooned him and held his hand as I fell asleep with him.

Time Skip ~ Morning

Tommy POV

I woke up to Ranboo running his fingers above my shorts hem. I giggled, "Morning."

He blushed and popped up, "Morning!"

"Horny?" I asked with a yawn.

He blushed, "N- No, just admiring..."