~{Chapter 60}~

Tommy POV

We got there and Wilbur asked, "So what time will we pick you up?"

Ranboo looked at me for an answer and I shrugged, "Its a hotel. We could sta-"

"You want us to leave you guys here over night at a party, that's held at a hotel, with a bunch of idiot children, and sleep in the same room, in the same bed?" Techno asked.

"No!- Obviously, we would sleep in seperate rooms. But I mean- if it's a little expensive, we'll get one room with two small beds, kay?" Ranboo confirmed with a nice smile.

Techno sighed and nodded, "Okay."

"Fine." Wilbur said then added, "If anyone brings drinks or alcohol- Don't drink! Now also- Don't do drugs. Don't leave your cup unattended, because it might be spiked. Don't embarras yourself. And don't have any sex."

I turned red and Ranboo chuckled. I grabbed Ranboo's arm, "We're not gonna have sex!- Oh my gosh Wilbur!"

Techno chuckled, "Have a nice time. My only rule is....Stay close by Ranboo. He'll keep you in line."

I nodded then Ranboo smiled and waved, "See ya guys!"

"Later!" They both said then waved.

I waved to them too, "Bye!- Thanks for bringing us."

They nodded then drove off.

Now it's just me and Ranboo!- And the rest of school, but still.

Ranboo kissed my cheek, "C'mon beautiful."

I blushed and we walked inside. We were directed towards this hall and went in. There was a bunch of people, there was tables, food, a dance floor, a stage, and a photo area.

We had to take a photo together before we entered. So together we went up.

"How many do we have to take?" Ranboo asked.

"Oh c'mon, at least three." The girl smiled.

She was probably one of the yearbook people, which is why she wanted pictures. Not to mention me and Ranboo are pretty popular, and people think we're cute together.

We stood there and I was holding his arm. She took a picture and awed.

"Kay, let's go." Ranboo said.

I giggled, "Wait babe- One more."

We went back to back and she snapped a picture again.

"Okay, now we're done." I smiled up at him and she took another picture.

He nodded then another girl exclaimed, "No! You guys are so cute! Keep going!"

A third came up, "Awe, it's Tommy and Ranboo."

I turned a light pink. Then Ranboo picked me up and held me bridal style, "I love you."

I smiled and put my arms around his neck, "I love you too."

They all awed and the girl got another photo. Ranboo was gonna set me down, but then two more girls walked up, "Kiss! Kiss him!"

I blushed brightly, "Uh-..."

Ranboo went right in. He kissed me and I melted into it. I kissed back and the girl snapped a picture. We pulled away then Ranboo set me down.

"Oh my gosh!"

"Kiss him again!"

"They're so hot!"

"Please can I get another photo?"