~{Chapter 14}~

Ranboo POV

I walked back to my room where Tommy was, "Do you need a ride home?"

"Oh! Uh-....it's sorta late so uhm- yeah." He smiled.

I sat down close next to him, "Y'know...you could stay if you'd like."

He blushed, "Well if it's an inconvenience I guess I could stay."

"Good." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He pushed me away, "Ranboo!"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

I stood up and left back to the kitchen.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Yes, he can stay." My father answered and then added, "But he's gonna have to sleep on the couch, floor, or your bed."

"Kay." I replied and went back to my room.

Tommy was on his phone, "Who are you texting?"

"My brother. I'm letting him know that I'm gonna stay here." He said as he did so.

I nodded, "Kay, so would you like to sleep in my bed? I can sleep out on the couch."

He blushed and put away his phone, "I don't want to take your bed, I can sleep on the couch."

"Well, your the guest so it's only right." I insisted.

He frowned, "Do you have to sleep on the couch?"

I sighed, "I could sleep on the floor...."

"In here?" He asked.

"Mhmm." I hummed.

"Mkay." He smiled.

I began to set up and then I saw him get under my blankets. He yawned and hugged one of my stuffed animals to his face.

It was black and white with green and red eyes. My other dad had got it for me when I was younger....it wore a gold crown on its head and it had a fluffy tail. It was my favorite stuffed animal.

"Jealous?" He giggled.

I blushed, "Yeah....I'd love to be that stuffed animal."

"You can be." He smiled.

I didn't hesitate to get under the blanket with him. He put the stuffed animal to the side and hugged my torso. He layed his head on my chest and tangled his legs with mine, "Goodnight Ranboo."

I kissed his head, "Goodnight Tommy."

He blushed and yawned. Then he dozed off asleep in my arms.

There was a quiet knock at my door. My dad came on and saw me with Tommy. He smiled, "Goodnight Mark."

"Night dad." I smiled and he turned the light off. He walked out and slowly closed the door behind him.

I ran my fingers slowly and gently through Tommy's hair and with my other hand I hugged his waist.

Eventually I fell asleep too.

Time Skip ~ Morning

Tommy POV

I woke up hugging Ranboo. I blushed and pulled away, sitting up. I tried moving over him to get out of bed, but he just pulled me back down.

"Well goodmorning." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled, "Morning."

"Now let me go." I said and he did as told.

I stood up and stretched, "Ranboo?"