~{Chapter 23}~

Ranboo POV

I was almost there- where? Well, I was going to some address Purpled had given me. Someone was throwing a party and Purpled said that I seemed 'lonely' lately, so he invited me. Though its probably cause I hadn't been to a party in a while. I figured since there's nothing else I'm doing at the moment, I might as well stop by.

Purple said a lot of the popular kids were going, so I thought maybe the blonde would be there. But, who knows.

I could hear the music slowly fade in as I got closer. There was a bunch of cars parked out front and it looked like there was a lot of people there.

I was wearing my lettermans jacket like always. I had black ripped jeans and the shirt that said, 'Lovejoy' on it that Tommy had given me. 

I walked in and saw people dancing, drinking, making out in corners, and playing games.

As I looked around more I noticed that there wasn't a lot of familiar faces. Then I started to recognize some kids that I'd seen at football games before. That meant there was a bunch of people here from all the different schools in the area.

I was tapped on the shoulder, "Ranboo! What's up man! I didn't think you were gonna come!"

It was Purpled. I chuckled, "Yeah, well I figured it was about time I got out of the house, y'know?"

"Tell me about it! It's been a while for you, huh?" He laughed.

"Yeah."

"Well how about we get you a soda or something?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah....uh- could I actually get a drink?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Its been a while since you drank....you sure?"

I thought about it, "Well....what are you drinking?"

"Soda." He said showing me his cup.

Purpled didn't really drink. He was a light weight, but he didn't like drinking anyways. Still, he was a good time and he was quite rowdy even without alcohol in his system.

"Alright, I'll just take a s-"

"What? C'mon! You wanted a drink, so I'll get you one." He said patting my back, "Now c'mon."

I followed him to the kitchen which overlooked the entire living room. He poured me the beer from its brown glass bottle into my red plastic cup.

I took a drink. The light brownish yellow liquid flowed down my throat. A bitter taste lingering in my mouth.

"So?" He asked.

"It's gross." I replied and then took another drink.

He chuckled, "So did you notice the chicks?"

"What about em?" I asked.

"All the ones from different schools. New girls, not the same old thing." He laughed.

I shrugged, "There alright."

"I dunno, there's a few really hot ones." He bit his lip.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not intrested."

"What? Did you lose your game?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

I scoffed, "No...I'm just not i-"

"I call bullshit. You either lost your game, or your hung up on one chick." He laughed.

I sighed, "I'm not hung up on someone, and I haven't lost my game."

"Prove it." He said crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes, "Prove what?"

"Go pick up a girl." He said and then added, "And if your actually hung up on somebody specific,....go get em."

I shook my head, "Nah..."

"What do you mean nah?" He laughed.

I had finished my drink already. I grabbed another bottle, pouring it into my cup as I replied, "I just don't feel like it."

He smirked, "So your hung up on someone."

I blushed thinking of Tommy, "No."

He scoffed, "Why not just go for it?"

"I told you, I'm not hung up on anyone."

He shook his head, "Your such a bad liar."

"Fine then. Pick a girl." I said confidently.

He laughed, "For what? You gonna pick em up?"

I nodded, "Yep, now pick."

He smirked, "Alright....that one."

He pointed to a blonde who had wavy hair. She wore a short skirt and a tight crop. I'm not one to judge, but she seemed easy.

I laughed, "Seriously?"

He shrugged, "Don't speak too soon."

I downed my drink and grabbed another bottle, "Just you watch."

He shook his head, "Don't get too carried away in a corner."

I rolled my eyes and went over to her.

Perhaps I'm not thinking this through, but Tommy and I aren't together so, it should be fine.

And hes not here anyways.

Tommy POV

I had been invited to a party by a bunch of girls. They wanted me to go with them as their date. I declined all of them, but decided I wanted to go. I was tired of thinking of Ranboo and everything else, so I invited Tubbo with me.

We'd just arrived a little later then usual. There was already quite a few drunk people around, and there was so many people making out and playing the stupid party games upstairs.

"Maybe don't drink, yeah?" Tubbo asked.

I chuckled, "Yeah okay."

I was a light weight. And I got hooked fast. I got crazy when I was drunk....and I didn't want to end up feeling like a fool by the end of the party.

Tubbo was also a light weight, but he never drank a lot. He only ever got buzzed.

As we entered, we noticed this was a party with a bunch of people from other schools. Which ment 'fresh chicks' for the guys and 'new muscle' for the girls. At the end of these, people always found themselves hooking up with someone.

Tubbo went right to the kitchen and grabbed us both sodas.

"It's okay if you want to drink." I said.

He shook his head, "Nah, I'm good."

"Alright." I shrugged.

We went to sit on the couch.

"This is a drag, huh?" Tubbo laughed.

I laughed, "Yeah."

"I'll be back. I need to pee." Tubbo said and got up, leaving to the restroom.

I sighed, "Great. Now it's just me."

I finished my soda and wanted more...so I got up and went back over to the kitchen.

I grabbed myself another soda and then decided to go outside. It was too crowded inside for me. I stepped out into the backyard. There was still a lot of people, but not as crowded.

Ranboo.

Ranboo is here.

His hand holding the girls side, and his other holding her head. Her arms around his neck, leaning against the wall. I watched as he sucked on her ugly face....Disgusting.

I dropped my soda to the floor spilling all over. It didn't catch any attention though...guess I wasn't that important to Ranboo as I'd thought.

1,123 words
Thanks for reading.
That's it today :]
Later Gamers <3