~{Chapter 66}~

Ranboo POV

We got to Tommy's house and I couldn't tell if he was genuinely tired and asleep or if he was still faking it.

"You can take him to his room, then we can watch a movie down here in the living room if you'd like." Will smiled at me.

I nodded, "Sounds great- I'll be back."

I took Tommy upstairs and laid him in his bed. I tucked him in and kissed his head, "Love ya."

I turned away and he grabbed my hand, "I'm awake. Now stay."

"Oh- but they said they were gonna watch a movie down stairs." I said.

Tommy rolled his eyes, "And?- Ditch them."

I gave a nervous laugh, "I don't think 'ditching your brothers is quite the best idea, darling."

He sighed, "Fine. I'll come with."

"But- Your legs?" I raised a brow at him.

"Sore. Can't squat or pick things up, but perhaps I can walk?" He shrugged hopefully.

I sighed, "Show me."

He moved out of his blankets and got up. He wobled then gained balance, "You see?"

I smirked, "Walk."

He walked keeping in his winces, "Trust me- I've got this."

I nodded, "Mkay then, c'mon."

I walked for the door and he followed clearly biting the insides of his cheek. We walked downstairs and I heard Tommy slip out a whine. It made me blush, ....He just sounds so adorable.

We walked into the living room and I sat down. Tommy smiled, "Hey guys." He yawned, "I woke up."

Tommy got in my lap and lay out over me. I held his wiast from the side and his legs as I rub his thigh lovingly, My.l poor baby's legs probably hurt.

"Nice of you to join us." Techno said as he scrolled through movies on the TV.

"Yep....just watch your hands, Ranboo." Wilbur awkwardly laughed.

I smiled nervous, but kept my hands where they were. Tommy snuggled into me and I kissed his cheek. He hummed, "Mmmm."

I whispered to Tommy, "I love you."

He blushed and whispered back, "I love you too."

Techno picked a movie and then turned it on. We watched and most of the time I payed attention to my Tommy.

Time Skip ~ Around 25 minutes Later

Tommy POV

Ranboo rubbed my side and thigh as we watched the movie. I was incredibly comfortable with him.

Suddenly my father walked in. He sat down on the sofa chair and stared at me and Ranboo. At first it didn't bother me, because he was probably just mad Ranboo was touching me.

But then I remembered.....I never told my dad about Ranboo.

"What the fuck!?" My dad yelled.

Ranboo finally looked up from staring at me and his eyes widened, "Oh shoot."

He stopped his hands and just held me normally. I gulped, "Hey dad!"

"Whose this guy?! And why is he touching you everywhere!?" My father yelled.

Techno sighed, "C'mon Will, let's go watch in my room."

"Kay." Will said following Techno out of the living room and upstairs.