~{Chapter 20}~

Ranboo POV

We'd just got to Tommy's house. My father looked at the house and raised his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and pulled Tommy out of the car.

I waved to my dad, "Thanks!"

"Thankyou for driving me home. I appreciate it." Tommy smiled.

"No problem." He smiled and then we walked to the door.

He drove off as a housekeeper opened the door. We thanked them and then walked up stairs. As we were walking down the hall a man popped out from behind a door. It was a different guy this time, he had pink hair instead of brown.

"Hello, I'm Techno." He said.

"Hey, I'm Ranboo." I smiled.

"Project partner?" He asked.

Tommy glared at him and I replied, "Yeah."

He smirked, "I see...."

He went back into his room and Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Are they your brothers?" I asked.

"Mhmm." He hummed and then we walked into his room.

He went to his closet and grabbed out clothes. Then he walked toward the bathroom. He closed the door and I heard the water start.

I sighed, I'm all sweaty and I need to shower- but I have no clothes to change into.

I didn't want to lay on his bed and get it dirty so I just sat down onto the carpet and layed down. I was exhausted.

......I couldn't stop thinking about that guy.

I groaned and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through my social media trying to get my mind off the whole situation.

Time Skip

Finally, I heard the door swing open. I stood up to see Tommy. Wet hair and a big tee shirt. He had no pants on though....

I turned red, "Tommy! Your pants!"

He looked down at his legs and shrugged, "I always walk around like this."

"Oh....okay." I said trying to calm down my red face.

He went and layed on the bed, "Come."

"But I'm sweaty..." I chuckled.

He got up and went to his closet again. He grabbed me a light blue tee shirt that said, 'Lovejoy' and threw it at me, "Go shower."

"What about...pants?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and tossed me sweats. I thanked him and then went to shower.

Time Skip

Once I was done I dried off and changed. Then I walked out and back into the room. I looked over to the bed....Tommy laid down on his phone texting and smiling.

I got on the bed and snatched his phone, "Who you texting with a smile like that?"

"Ranboo! Give it back!" He yelled and reached for his phone.

I put it up towards the cieling, "What do you have to hide?"

"Nothing. It's just my privacy!" He complained and slapped my arm.

I got off the bed and looked at his phone, "Whose Erica?"

He chased me and I held his phone up in the air. He jumped up to grab it. And it was just barely out of his reach.