~{Chapter 70}~

Tommy POV

Watching everyone in the pool having fun while I stood to the side with Ranboo was boring. I wanted to do chicken fights and splash people and fun stuff. But Ranboo didn't want me even close to any one of his teammates. But....I'd had enough.

"Ranboo~" I cooed, "I'm bored. Let's chicken fight some people."

He groaned and hugged me, "Let's just make out right here."

"No." I said and pulled away.

Then I walked through the water towards his friends. Ranboo sighed and followed.

"Hi! Can I play!? Me and Ranboo wanna join in as a team." I smiled.

The guy nodded, "Sure thing. You can go against us."

"Awesome!" I cheered then they moved everyone out of the way.

Ranboo sighed, "You better win."

"You got it." I winked.

He smiled and then squat down under water. I moved onto his shoulders and he grabbed my thighs, then stood up out of the water. I moved his hair out of his face and wiped water off his face, "You good?"

"Yeah." He said then we watched as the other team did the same.

Now we were ready.

"First to hit the water looses!" The guy named Gabe said then winked at me, "Good luck Tommy."

I giggled, "Thanks."

Ranboo obviously didn't like that and he sent a glare at Gabe who continued, "And- go!"

The other team came at us and and my hands met the other guys hands. We fought pushing back and I couldn't help laughing at the ridiculousness. Eventually though I knocked the guy over and he fell backwards into the water.

I put my hands up, "Woohoo! Let's go!"

Ranboo chuckled, "Great job baby, ready to come down?"

"Yeah." I said and he squat down under water.

I moved off of him and then he popped back up and kissed me, "You were amazing baby."

"I know right! I'm so strong!" I smiled.

He nodded, "Yep."

"Great job Tommy, you're pretty fiesty, huh?" Gabe came up smiling.

I nodded, "Mhmm, way stronger than one would think."

"Oh I'm sure you are." He bit his lip, "So uh- we're changing up teams. I was thinking you could ride me?"

I backed up into Ranboo, "I don't like how you keep phrasing it. Its....uncomfortable. And no thanks- I only ride Ranboo."

Ranboo smiled and wrapped his arms around me, "Dam right. And that goes all ways."

Gabe sighed, "Sorry about my phrasing. I'll just find another partner."

He walked off and Ranboo kissed my cheek, "You ready to head out? Party is getting kinda wack."

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm ready."

Ranboo went to the edge of the pool and lifted me by my waist up out of it. He set me down onto the pool side then lifted himself out with his arms.

We stood and then he walked and got us towels. He dried me first and then kissed my head, "Alright, go to that room and change, I'm gonna dry off."

I nodded and then walked off to the bedroom we'd changed in before.

Ranboo POV

Tommy walked off and I got back in the pool. I went over to Gabe and tapped his shoulder.

He turned around, "Hey Cap, what's up?"

"What's up is you hitting on my boyfriend. Cut it out, I'm serious. You're making him uncomfortable and I don't like it." I said seriously.

He smiled, "Apologies captain. You've got yourself a real keeper. Sometimes I can't help myself, but I'll try my best to lay off."

"If you ever try to make a move, I'll kick your ass. Remember that." I said then walked off.

I got out of the pool again and dried off. Then I went over to the bedroom I'd told Tommy to go to.

I entered since it was just unlocked, "You really need to lock doors, baby."

He laughed, "Oh yeah, sorry."

"No don't apologize. I'm just saying like- for your own safety, y'know?" I smiled then locked the door and began changing.

"Right." He nodded.

Tommy texted his brothers as I finished changing and then we headed out of the party and house.

We waited a few minutes then they showed up. We got in the backseat and they kept asking us these basic questions and asking us to do wierd things.

"Count to ten, only using twos." Wilbur told us.

"Uh- two, four, six, eight, ten!" Tommy smiled happily.

"Okay, what's your full name?" Techno asked us.

"Mark Ranboo." I answered.

"Thomas Simons." Tommy smiled.

"Count to 15 using threes, Ranboo." Wilbur told me.

"Three, six, nine, twelve, fifteen." I said confidently.

"Say your ABCs backwards." Techno said.

"Uh...z, y, x, w, v....uh- That's hard." Tommy complained.

I continued from where he had left off, "U, t, s, r, q, p, o, n, m, l, k, j-"

"Wait, are you trying to see if we drank?" Tommy laughed.

I laughed, "We didn't even go near alchol, promise."

"Either way, I wouldn't have been able to say the alphabet backwards. You'd have to be a big nerd." Tommy sighed.

I blushed lightly, "Right, thats....crazy. What nerd remembers all that..."

Techno and Will just laughed as we arrived back at the house. We got out of the car and went inside. Then Techno instructed us to walk on straight lines like we were walking tight ropes.

I placed one foot infront of the other and walked a perfect straight line.

"Okay, you go ahead then Tommy." Wilbur said.

Tommy put one foot in front of the other and wobbled a little then he began trying to walk and kept looking unbalanced till he fell left and I rushed then caught him.

"He didn't drink, he's just a super clutz." I chuckled and kissed his head.

Tommy was bright pink, "Yep....just a clutz."

They nodded seeming suspicious then shrugged it off and told us goodnight. Now we all went upstairs and parted ways to different rooms.

Tommy closed the door behind us and yawned, "We need showers after the pool."

I nodded, "Yep. And might as well shower together, huh? Save your dad a little money on the bill."

"My legs could use a break actually." He giggled lightly blushing embarrassed.

I blushed too, "No, we can just shower."

I nodded, "Sounds great."

And so we took a shower together.

1,062 words
Thanks for reading.
See you guys tomorrow!
(For real this time lol)
By the way.....this is almost ending too :(
Bye everyone :]