~{Chapter 40}~

Ranboo POV

It was Wednesday. I missed Tommy.

I mean- I was on the bus sitting alone in the back corner. Purpled had come up to me and asked me if I was okay earlier, and I had told him I was fine.

I just sat by myself and stared out the window thinking....about you know what.

Tommy POV

I was on the bus sitting alone in a middle row more towards the back. I saw Tubbo on the bus, but I couldn't be bothered right now.

I wasn't actualy doing anything important, I was just thinking....about you know what.

I saw Ranboo get on the bus earlier too, he had taken a seat all the way in the back corner. At least I knew he wasn't feeling too well without me.

"Ahem- uhm, Tommy?" A guy asked as he sat down beside me.

I looked over to see Purpled, "Oh. Hey Purpled, what's up?"

"Not much with me, but uhm- how are you and Ranboo?" He asked.

I gulped, "Uhm...we're alright."

He nodded, "Well, he seemed off yesterday and right now he's pretty lonely. I think it would make him happy if you went and sat with him, plus it's not like you'd mind- you are dating."

"You didn't try sitting with him?" I asked trying to avoid going over there.

He nodded, "Yeah I did- And it didn't work out."

I sighed, "Alright."

I stood up and took a deep breath. Then I walked over to Ranboo. I sat down beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

He was startled and when he saw me he seemed confused, "T-"

"Purpled sent me....I guess you haven't told anyone about us either. I don't mind, but I'm just doing this so no one gets suspicious." I said and then sighed.

"Right." He said, "Just so no one gets suspicios..."

He put his arm around my waist and then looked out the window again. I blushed and snuggled closer.

Time Skip ~ Arrive at School

We got to school and I was sad I'd have to get off Ranboo. I had been the most comfortable just now, then I had in a while.

I stood up and so did Ranboo. We both walked off the bus and then I walked away from him....not like he cared.

Time Skip ~ Lunch

Ranboo POV

I walked passed Tommy putting away his things in the hallway. It was nothing really, but I felt his stare as I walked away.

It made me uneasy.

Right now I didn't feel like socializing so I walked outside to the bleachers. I went and sat down underneath them.

I'd been meaning to let out some more tears, so I figured this is as good a spot as any. I sat down and cried.

Tommy POV

I still wasn't feeling like talking to anyone. And I was definitely not ready to be asked out by a bunch of people, so I walked outside to the stands.

I walked under them and saw....Ranboo.

He sat there crying and...something about seeing him cry made me want to cry too.

All of the sudden I began crying.....

I might as well do it, right?

Just tell him how I feel and apologize for everything...

I sat down beside him and that's when he finally noticed me. He looked to me with tears rolling down his cheek. I wiped his face and then wiped my own.

"I think we need to talk." I said seriously as I sniffled.

He cleared his throat, "I'm listening."

I sighed, "I'm a fucking idiot!"

He frowned, "Don't say that."

"No, it's true." I said, "It was unfair of me to pretend like we didn't exist infront of Tubbo. It was so messed up and I know it was. I should've sat with you on the bus more. I should've never stopped wearing you jacket, I missed it a lot. And I should've made more of an effort to have lunch with just you....You deserve that much."

"Thankyou." He mumbled.

"And...I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. Infact its the exact opposite of how I feel for you. I was just so upset and caught up in my emotions that I spit out a bunch of hurtful things. I promise you, they're not true. Not a tiny bit of me feels that way at all." I sniffled and took a shaky breath

He sniffled too then smiled a little, "I really needed to hear that...thankyou. And it hurt me, but I'm starting to forgive."

"Ranboo. I'm gonna tell you something. And I just want you to listen. Don't respond to me, just listen...kay?" I asked.

He nodded.

I took a deep breath, "I don't know how to be vulnerable with anyone else, but my brothers and.....I really want to be that with you- I'm just scared. This is all new to me and I'm really trying I promise. I just...need help. And you said you would help me- which I was extremely grateful for. But, I don't need help anymore. I know how I feel. I may not understand this real love completely, but I know that I more than like you. And these last two days have been really tough. I miss you and I'm miserable with out you. I have this....empty feeling and it's so hard to describe. But, I just felt like I'm missing a part of me and right now with you-...we may not be 'together', together, but just being close to you makes me feel better. And that's cause- I love you Ranboo. I really love you. I love you."

He sniffled and teared up. He hugged me and cried. I hugged him back and cried too.

"I love you too." He responded then added, "And I want you to be my boyfriend again."

I hugged him tighter, "Yes! I will be! Yes!"

He chuckled, "Good."

...

So there I sat hugging my boyfriend.

I was complete again.

I had Ranboo- which is all I needed.

1,018 word
One more :D