~{Chapter 39}~

Tommy POV

"-...I can't do this."

"....What?"

He held my hand, "You know I love you. But your obviously having trouble with this whole relationships thing. I put you first, above everything Tommy. And I'm not asking to be your top priority. I'm just asking for lunch....and even that you can't do. So how can you handle all this?"

He's right.

I'm so confused and I don't know why, but I just want to fix everything with Tubbo above all else.

That's been the most important thing to me lately and it doesn't seem to be changing any time soon...

Even so...I still want the relationship. And I think he should stay with me. I don't think breaking up after a week is a good idea. I still want him...

"I'll try harder. Please Ranboo. I'll wear your jacket again. We can have lunch every other day and you can hold my hand when we're with Tubbo. Just don't break up with me after one week. Give me more time." I pleaded.

He kissed my hand, "I know you want to sort things out with Tubbo first, so do it. Then come back."

I don't know how to be vulnerable....or sad. So instead I acted with rage...and perhaps that was my biggest mistake-

"Don't worry prick. I'll move on quick. I never loved you anyways- and you know that..." I laughed, "Cause I wasn't foolish enough to ever say it. Not only do I not love you...I don't even like you."

His eyes widened and he let go of my hand. He took a step back, "Fine then....don't come back at all..."

Tears poured down his face and he ran away to the bathroom crying.

I've never seen him cry before.....

What a coincidence that the first time I'd see him cry...it'd be cause of me.

Fuck!

I hate myself...

I went outside and under the stands by myslef. I curled up in a ball...and cried.

I may not fully understand what love is romantically, but...whatever it is I feel with you-....must be it.

Cause-

I love you Ranboo.

Ranboo POV

Wether his words were misguided by anger or sadness....it won't change the fact that he said it.

And if the words he speak truly express the way he feels...then that doesn't change anything either.

Cause until he apologizes and explains himself,.....I really have no choice, but to belive it.

And though the words cut deep and it would be easier to pretend I never heard it- I can't.

I truly love him...and he's truly hurt me.

So there I went, in a restroom stall by myslef. I curled up in a ball...and cried.

Time Skip ~ Next day at Lunch

Tommy POV

I sat by myself on the way to school today. I wanted to be alone.

Ranboo POV