~{Chapter 38}~

Ranboo POV

It'd been a week since I'd got with Tommy. I loved him so much and I was so happy in our relationship. Not to mention he's been coming close to saying 'I love you'. He's just nervous, which doesn't bother me at all. I'm willing to wait for him, cause I truly do love Tommy.

Today it was Tuesday and right now I was locking up my things before lunch.

Now, I know I said everything with Tommy is great and such- but I do have one small problem.

....Tubbo.

Okay, okay- I know thats his best friend, but I've only spent one lunch with Tommy since we've been dating. I don't want to be rude or anuthing- but hes stealing my boyfriend!

Okay, not really, but the two days I sat with them at lunch it was awkard so Tommy shooed me away. Which is sorta mean. And the worst part is, Tommy acts like we're not dating whenever Tubbo is around. I mean- if he's even in the vicinity, I'm not allowed to hold my boyfriend or even call him pet names! Its ridiculous....and I'm getting a little more angry every day.

-Im trying to compose myslef, but its hard.

Anyways, I had just finished locking up my things. And so I walked towards the cafeteria looking for Tommy. Then I saw him walking in the hall.

I ran up behind him and hugged him tightly then kissed his cheek, "Hey baby."

He slipped away and glared at me. I looked at him confused then he turned to Tubbo-

Oh. Tubbo. Guess I hadn't seen him.

He had seen how I held Tommy and frowned looking at the floor.

"I'll meet you at the stands." Tommy smiled to his friend.

Tubbo nodded, "Kay."

"Love you Tubs." He smiled and then waved to his friend as he walked off.

'Love you'.....I'd been waiting to hear Tommy speak those words to me. Though I'd like for him to say, 'I love you' instead. It just sounds more direct.

Tommy turned to me and pushed me back, "You fucking idiot!"

It was the usual response I got from him when I accidentally touched him and Tubbo was there.

"I'm sorry! I ju-"

"I know, I know. You just want to show me you love me. So, show me that by respecting my wishes and not touching me when I'm with Tubbo. Got it?" He asked sternly.

"Yes." I replied a little sad and upset.

It wasn't fair to me. Why did I have to pretend like our relationship was non existent when it came to Tubbo? I know he used to have a crush, but that's not my fault. I love Tommy....not Tubbo.

I'm over this shit.

I snapped, "No."

"...Excuse me?" He asked confused.

"Tommy this is unfair." I said sadly.

He raised an eyebrow, "What is?"

"Why can't I touch my boyfriend? Just because Tubbo used to have a crush!? I don't care! He should be over it by now. I just want to spend time with you. And it's been a while since we spent the night with each other. I miss you and I can't even have lunch with my boyfriend." I argued.

He sighed, "Ranboo, I want to have lunch with you too, but-"

"Tubbo is your best friend, and I have to understand that....yeah, I know. But, I'm your boyfriend, and Tubbo should respect that." I said and crossed my arms.

He furrowed his brows upset, "Are you implying Tubbo disrespects our relationship?"

"I mean- haven't you seen how he acts when I hold you?" I pointed out.

He scoffed, "What? A frown? Oh c'mon Ranboo, he put aside his feelings for me. How can I not feel sympathetic- how can you not be sympathetic!? He's a human being. He's allowed to feel some type of way when he sees his crush and best friend being all lovey dovey. Jeezus, I know you want to smother me with kisses and shit, but I don't want that when I'm with my friend. You want to talk about 'unfair'?! You know whats unfair!? Tubbo having to see you kiss me, hug me, walk me to class, and tell me you love me- Losing person after person to his best friend. You don't know Tubbo like I do, so don't you dare try to say that Tubbo is disrespectful when you rub our relationship in his face every second you get. If anyone is 'disrespectful' in this situation- it's you!"

"I just want to-"

"Show me you love me. Yeah Ranboo- believe me I know. I've heard it over and over. So please....stop this nonsense." He said upset.

I clenched my fist, "No! Cause you should know that it hurts when you push me away. That when you denie my affection you make my heart ache- Sure I can understand how Tubbo feels, but why must it always be Tubbo over me? Yeah, he's your best friend, but I love you Tommy. I'm inlove with you...and I'm your boyfriend! I'm not telling you to chose between us, I'm just asking you to let me have lunch with you every other day...Can't you be sympathetic for how I feel?!"

He shook his head, "It really feels like your telling me to chose. And if that's the case- I can't."

"You can't what?" I asked.

"I can't chose...." he mumbled.

I sighed, "Well...I'm not asking you to chose."

"Babe, you say that, but you are." He said with a sigh.

I shrugged, "Okay then...chose."

He scoffed, "The fuck did you say?"

"Chose." I said again.

He clenched his own fist angry, "Don't you dare tell me to chose between my boyfriend and best friend! That's a dick move and you know it. I care for you both And you know that too."

"Oh really? Cause you spit 'I love you' pretty easily to him...,but you can't say it to me." I said a little more sad then angry.

He teared up, "Thats not fair Ranboo! We talked about this! I don't care for anyone the way I do for you. Your the only one. And if I liked you as a friend I'd easily tell you what you want to hear, but your not a friend. Your more than that to me and I'm still learning." He cried, "You know I care..."

It hurt to see him cry....maybe I shouldn't have said that, but-

It feels so unfair.

"Tommy...maybe you need time." I suggested.

"Exactly....We just need to take it slow together." He sniffled and wiped his face.

"No Tommy. I know how I feel. You don't. You need time." I said then took a deep breath, "I can't do this."

"....What?"

1,137 words
Thanks for reading, so sorry I was like super late.
Shoot, so like one or two chapters and they're already gonna- I mean- uh-...sorry.
Anyways, bye!