~{Chapter 68}~

Ranboo POV

We were already dressed and ready to go to this party. If I'm gonna be honest I....don't really feel like it. However Tommy thinks we need to get out more instead of staying in bed to cuddle and make out. Which honestly I don't mind one bit. Still, what my Tommy says goes. Ofcourse, I still wear the pants in our relationship- I'm the boss.

"Okay, ready Tommy?" I asked sat on the bed waiting for him.

He walked out of the closet, "Yeah- you?"

I nodded and stood up. Tommy scoffed, "That shirt is too tight on you- I can almost see your abs. Girls will stare, go put a different one on."

I laughed, "That's ridiculous."

"Put your arms up." Tommy said.

I stretched my arms up and my shirt lifted. He stared and bit his lip. He shook it off then pulled it down, "Nope."

"Its just a shirt Tommy." I rolled my eyes.

"Ranboo~" He cooed pouting.

I sighed and walked over to the closet, "I wear the pants in our relationship."

Tommy giggled, "Sure."

I rolled my eyes and ignored him as I put on a looser and baggier shirt. I walked out and Tommy came over, "Lemme just dress you."

I groaned and stood there as he went through his closet, "Not much of this is gonna fit you- let's go to Wilbur's closet."

He took my hand and pulled me along with him. He snuck us into Will's room where there was surprisingly no Will.

"Where's Wilbur?" I asked as he pulled me along to Will's closet.

"Probably at work like practicing or something." Tommy shrugged then pulled out a white collar shirt and a dark purple sweater for ontop. Then he took out black jean pants and gave them to me.

"So there's no way Wilbur walks in right now?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Maybe....but I doubt it."

I sighed, "I'm gonna change in the bathroom."

"Its fine. Just hurry up and change." Tommy said rushing me.

I rolled my eyes and took my shirt off. Tommy hugged me, "Mmmm, just go like this."

I scoffed, "But then people will see m-"

"Yeah, but I'll be making out with you all night so it won't even matter." He giggled and looked up at me.

I kissed his nose, "If you want that all night, we should stay home a-"

He kissed me and moved his arms around my neck. I moved my hands up his shirt to grab his waist. He kissed deeper and I moved into the clothes then hit the closet wall. He moved his hands to my hair as I pushed my tongue inside his mouth. He fought me trying to push his into mine. I squeezed his ass and he pulled away, "Let me lead!"

"I lead." I said and turned him to be against the wall.

I held him pinned there and he fought me, "Piss off! I never get to lead!"

He tried pushing me off and everything, so I grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head, "Damn....that's hot."

He whined, "Babe~"

I kissed him and pushed my tongue in. He still rejected my tongue though. I pulled away and rolled my eyes, "Big baby."

He tried kicking me and squirming out, so I leaned closer in and my knee pressed almost to his crotch. He winced, "Okay! I'll stop!"