~{Chapter 55}~

Ranboo POV

I moved his face up to look at me. I was gonna give him a goodnight kiss for bed, but I noticed something on his right cheek bone. There was a purplish, greenish bruise that was starting to form on his face.

I know I never touched him like that, and I know he didn't fall or anything, so there was only one thing I could think of....

"He hit you!?" I yelled tearing up.

I was so pissed.

"He punched me for resisting...and he slapped me too." He said looking away.

I kissed the bruise and he winced. I sighed, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?- I could've left more bruises on him then I did."

He softly chuckled, "Its okay....you left him a lot of bruises. Not to mention the broken nose and two black eyes."

How can he just laugh it off?!

I was so angry, "So what?!- He deserved that and more! I should've bashed his fa-"

He cupped my face and rubbed my cheek softly with his thumb, "Shhh, it okay babe. What matters is that I'm here safe with you."

"Tommy he hit you!" I argued, "He left a bruise on your perfect, beautiful face!"

He blushed and smiled, "That's sweet of you."

I blushed, "Its true." Then I frowned, "I can't believe I didn't call the fucking cops!- I should've-"

"I didn't want you too. If you had, I would've had a whole court case. And everyone would know I was assaulted and almost raped....I don't need that Ranboo. It's too stress. I don't want people to see me and think of that- I want them to see me. I don't want pity or sympathy...I just want to move on." He said and then smiled, "So please...let's not talk about it."

I want to kill Jay.

Yeah it's not a good thing to think and want, but-.....He touched my Tommy and he hit him too.

He's scared and afraid...

I'll never stop hating him.

It's not like he'll try to apologize- but still I'll never forgive him.

I just want Tommy to be happy.

So whatever makes him happy.

"Okay....Kiss?" I stopped talking about it and moved on.

He kissed me and I kissed back. We pulled away and he smiled, "I know it makes your blood boil....,but it's okay. Once this bruise is gone, hes gone."

I nodded, "Okay...I love you. Goodnight Tommy."

"I love you too, goodnight Ranboo." He snuggled his head back onto my stomach and quickly dozed off.

He seemed comfortable and happy.

I'm glad I can make you feel safe.

I kissed his head then went to sleep hugging him.

Time Skip ~ Morning

I woke up the next morning to my face being touched. Tommy moved my hair out of my face and caressed my face. He kissed my cheek and then nose.

"I love you." He whispered.

I broke into a smile and opened my eyes, "I love you too."

He blushed, "Sorry! I- I thought you were asleep...."