~{Chapter 15}~

Tommy POV

If Tubbo sees me holding hands with Ranboo he'll know!

The jacket might confuse him, but I can always tell him I'm cold.

Worst part is he's gonna see me being picked up at the same stop as Ranboo and he's probably already been looking for me this morning.

He'll know I stayed the night.....

Shit!

I let go of Ranboo's hand. He chuckled, "Seriously?"

"Can we just go back to normal?" I asked nervous.

"How's that?" He asked confused.

The bus arrived and I didn't answer him. We got on the bus and people immediatly started whispering and pointing. Ranboo got stopped by his friend and I went all the way to the back where I found Tubbo.

I sat down beside him, "Tubs?"

"Oh hey To-...." he looked at the jacket, "Why are you wearing Ranboo's letterman jacket?" He asked.

"I was cold and he gave it to me." I lied.

"Oh, well that makes sense. He's nice like that." Tubbo gave a small smile then asked, "Why were you at the same stop as him? Did you stay the night?"

"Yeah, it got too late so I slept out on his couch. It was awful Tubbo, never again." I said trying to sound convincing.

He nodded, "Sorry about that, but did you guys at least bond?"

"Somewhat I guess." I shrugged.

He smiled, "That's good."

"Tommy! C'mere!" I heard Ranboo call for me.

I looked up to see him with his friends. Tubbo smiled, "Go on, it's okay."

"I'll be back Tubs." I smiled and then went.

Ranboo put his arm around me, "Tell them what happened Tommy."

I furrowed my eyebrows confused, "What?"

"They don't believe my explanations for why you were at my stop and why you're wearing my jacket." He said.

I pulled away and rolled my eyes, "I was cold and we were hanging out. There's not much to it."

I walked away and back over to Tubbo. I sat down and Tubbo asked, "Why must you always be so easily upset. Ranboo was being nice."

I shrugged, "Whatever."

Tubbo sighed and then Ranboo came over to us, "Hey Tubbo, how are you?"

Tubbo smiled at him, "Hey Ranboo, I'm great! How are you?"

"I'm good, now do you mind if I steal Tommy for a second?" He asked.

"Not at all." Tubbo replied.

I glared at him, "What?"

"Well.....can I talk to you?" He asked.

I got up and followed him to the very back of the bus. We sat in the corner where no one was.

"What?" I asked and crossed my arms.

He hugged my waist, "Tommy what's the matter? Your being so-"

I pulled away, "Nothings wrong. Just leave me alone."

He grabbed my hand, "Tommy, c'mon. Don't be like this, we were getting along before."

I squeezed his hand lightly, "Ranboo.....I can't be with you."