~{Chapter 50}~

Tommy POV

I watched as Ranboo and his teammates disburse from the huddle and out onto the field finally going to start their scrimmage. I just sat there a little cold as I hummed, watching my boyfriend play football.

I couldn't help thinking of Prom.

I really wanted to go with Ranboo.

And I understand that he feels guilty about lashing out on me and everything- Which he should, but...I still want to have my prom night with him.

People have been asking me out a lot and most of them are actually in front of Ranboo. Like- while we're making o- talking or he's holding me, people will just walk up and ask.

Ranboo just stands there obviously pissed off, but he never acts out or does anything to stop them or imply he's angry. I only know cause afterwards, once they walk away he gets extremely possessive and very, very touchy.

People were starting to think we were just a fling which is dumb cause- well we haven't ever even had sex with each other and we're literally dating. Not to mention we're inlove, so no- we are not a 'fling'.

It kind of upsets me when people ask infront of Ranboo. Cause they should know I'm with him, but people do it anyways.

I got two numbers actually. One from a girl and another from a guy. I only took them cause Ranboo swears he's not gonna go with me to prom and cause they asked nicely in private.

I didn't like them though, infact I don't find either attractive- I mean they're good looking sure, but I'm not attracted to either one of them.

Plus, if I'm honest I'm gonna try to get Ranboo to go with me. Even though he thinks I'm gonna go with someone else, I may just go by myself. And if he seriously wants me to go with someone, but won't let it be him- It'll probably be Tubbo, Wilbur, or Techno. No one else.

That is....unless Ranboo changes his mind.

Around ten minutes went by as I simply just watched the football players while thinking. There was actualy a couple cute ones from other schools, now that I noticed- But I loved Ranboo so, y'know. I was just acknowledging that some people are good looking is all.

I was starting to get a little sleepy, but more importantly I really needed to use the restroom. So I tried grabbing Ranboo's attention to try and somewhat let him know, but it was really difficult to do.

I tried waving in his direction, but that didn't quite work. As I waved another guy from the opposite team waved back, thinking I was talking to him. I blushed embarrassed then face palmed.

Then I tried stomping to make noise- but that was just stupid.

So I yelled, "Babe!"

Then I blushed and covered my face, Why would you yell 'babe'? Everyone will think it's their significant other calling them, idiot!

I yelled, "Ranboo!"

But, Ranboo was already looking at me from when I'd called 'babe'. He waved and winked at me. I blushed brighter and then I stood up and pointed towards the school building. He nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

I smiled to myself, He's adorable.

Then I walked off the stands and Ranboo ran over to me. He hugged me, "Be quick babe."

"Your in the middle of playing! What are you doing!?" I asked, but still hugged him.

"They won't mind." He said and kissed my head.

"I'll be fast. Now go play. I love you." I smiled and pulled away.

"I love you too." He pulled me back and kissed me.

His teammates and the other team started complaining, oohing, and aweing.

"Hurry it up!"

"Ranboo!"

"Awe!"

"Stop bein all lovey dovey."

"Get your ass over here!"

"Can we start already?"

We pulled away and I blushed, "Go on."

He blushed too then winked and strolled along back onto the field.

I sighed and left the field. Then I went to the school building. I walked in and down the hall. The lights were all off, so it was a little hard to see. The only light came from the windows which shone through moonlight.

As I approached the restrooms I looked around. I had this feeling....like I was being watched...or followed. It made me rethink coming all the way over here.....I was really scared all of a sudden.

Ranboo....

I took a nice, long, calming, deep breath and then continued on my way to the restroom. I entered and spoke, "Anyone in here?"

I know it was sorta an odd thing to do, but I was also scared and really needed to know. I got no reply and so I entered a stall and did my buisness.

When I'd finished, I walked out of the stall and went to a sink. I pumped the soap out and then turned on the faucet. I rubbed my hands together and spread the soap out. Then I put my hands under the faucet and washed them.

I was feeling a little better. Less scared then before, when I'd been out in the hallway. Infact, as my hands washed clean under the cold faucet I felt my worries leaving me.

I turned the faucet off and went to the paper towel dispenser. I waved my hand in front of the sensor and it dispensed a paper towel out for me. I grabbed it and dried my hands. Then I tossed the paper towel into the trash can and sighed.

Maybe there's not much to be scared of anymore.

I think Ranboo scared him away for good after the whole bus incident.

....I feel safe with Ranboo.

A different sorta safe.

With my brothers I'm safe, but with Ranboo- my safety is guaranteed.

I was getting a little caught up in my feelings. I shook it off and took a deep breath. I sighed then walked out of the restroom. I went out into the hall and that feeling of someone watching or following me just-....came over me again. The worry I'd washed away came back...

As a dark tall figure slowly approached me I took a step back scared.

I needed it to be anyone but you know who.

But most of all, I needed it be my Ranboo.

I teared up and mumbled, "R- Ranboo?"

"Yes my love?"

1,073 words
Is it Ranboo?
You won't know till tomorrow :(
Welp- Later Gamers!