~{Chapter 74}~

Tommy POV

"With that said- don't baby me or always try to please me. Be normal, alright?" I smiled.

He nodded, "Cool. Now can we nap?"

I shook my head, "Nah. I don't feel tired."

Ranboo yawned, "I'm tired Tommy, let's go to sleep."

"Its not even dark out babe." I rolled my eyes, "Plus. I need to put you in check."

He groaned, "I promise you I didn't say all those things."

"Well when did I shove a muffin down your throat!?" I scoffed.

He blushed, "This morning! Remember?"

I thought back, "Oh yeah....sorry about that. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Its all good." He smiled and sat down on my bed.

I walked over and grabbed his face, "Spreading rumors about me being a top and you being my little bottom, hm?"

He blushed, "W- Well I didn't spread those rumors. My friends did." He gulped, "I'm obviously a top."

"You tryna tell me something baby?" I smirked and leaned him down onto bed.

He shook his head, "Uh- n- no."

I softly kissed his lips then pulled away, "Wait here baby."

I left out of the room to see if my brothers and parents would be leaving anywhere. I knocked on Techno's door.

He opened, "Hey bud."

"Hi. You guys planning on going out anywhere?" I smiled.

He called over Will, "Wilbur!"

Will also came to the door, "What's up Tommy?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering if you'd be going anywhere?" I asked.

He shook his head, "No....why?"

"No reason! Bye!" I said then ran off back to my room.

They walked back into Techno's room and shut the door. I sighed, "Guess I'll have to wait till I can have fun with Ranboo."

I walked back into my room and closed the door. Ranboo sat up, "What'd you leave for? I thought things were getting....good?"

"Nothing. And yeah they were, I just don't think we should. Everyone is home right now and after that talk....I guess it's not appropriate." I awkwardly laughed.

He nodded, "No worries baby."

I went over and sat beside him, "Wanna go hang out with Techno and Wilbur?- Kinda miss them."

"Ofcourse we can." Ranboo smiled, "Oh! But do you have clothes for me?"

I went to my closet and grabbed a big shirt. I threw it to him and then looked through for some pants or short. I went through and found some exercise shorts that I'd never worn or used before. They were a little bigger, so Ranboo would fit fine. I tossed those to him too and he changed quickly.

Then I grabbed myself a big shirt and I took some shorts. I changed and then went over to Techno's room where they were.

I just walked right in to see them on Techno's sofa playing Super Smash Bros. I smiled, "Hey! Can we join!?"

"Certainly." Wilbur smiled.

"Yeah. Just knock next time." Techno said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Ranboo's hand. Then we sat down on the other sofa. Wilbur tossed us controllers and then we joined in the game.