~{Chapter 57}~

Ranboo POV

We got off the bus and I waved bye to Tubbo as Tommy hugged him a bye. Then he walked off and we walked off too.

We were at Tommy's house right now, and he seemed....focused.

I kissed his hand, "You alright love?"

He smiled and nodded, "Mhmm."

We got to the door and a housekeeper let us in. We went up to his room and showered- separately.

When I was done I went over to Tommy who sat in bed biting his bottom lip in thought. I sat down beside him and asked, "Troubled, my love?"

He nodded, "Yeah..."

"What is it?" I asked and grabbed his hand.

He laced our fingers, "Babe?"

He sounded really serious....but not mad, more calm.

I nodded as a yes I'm lishtening.

"I love you." He smiled.

Shoot! What did I do!?

I smiled back, "I love you too."

"And....I understand what your talking about- but I don't want to go to prom with anyone else, but you. And if your not going- Then you shouldn't go, you don't decide for me. You don't go. I don't go. And if I am going or your going- it's together, and that's it. Got it?" He said sternly and serious.

Oh thank god.

I sighed, "Whatever you want Tommy."

He beamed happy, "Great!"

I kissed him and he kissed back. I moved ontop of him and he smiled into the kiss, God I love him

My hands went under his shirt and he took it off. I blushed and he tugged on mine, "Take it off Hotshot."

I took it off and then reconnected the kiss. His hands went to my hair and mine all around his torso.

Then we sorta, maybe, kinda, well uh-....made out.

Time Skip ~ Friday Morning

Ranboo POV

Tommy poked my cheeks excited. I opened my eyes, "What?"

"Its prom day, hunk." He giggled.

I blushed, "Oh....right."

He tugged on my arm, "Get up."

I sat up and he kissed me. I kissed him back and leaned him back on the bed. He pulled away and pushed me off, "Not now dummy, we need to get to school."

I rolled my eyes, "Fine...we'll do it at school."

He laughed and we both got up. I realized he was topless and blushed, "You didn't put a shirt on afterwards?"

"You didn't either." He said as he went to his closet.

I looked down and sure enough I was topless too, "Huh..."

He came out changed in my lettermans jacket, "Hurry up."

I rolled my eyes and changed. Once I was done he grabbed my hand and we hurried down the stairs, out the door, to the bus stop.

There at the bus stop we saw Tubbo.

"Hey Tubs!" Tommy smiled then went and hugged him.

He hugged him back, "Hey Big Man."