~{Chapter 18}~

Friday/Game Day

Ranboo POV

In the span of 5 days I'd managed to get pretty close to Tommy. One whole school week. Today I had a game against another high school and I was looking forward to having Tommy cheer me on- Well, I doubt he'll cheer, but he's gonna wear my jacket- I think.

Right now I was in my last class of the day. I was waiting to be dismissed early, since I was playing.

Finally the teacher dismissed football players and cheerleaders. I walked off to my locker to put my things away and grab my football gear. Then I went to Tommy's locker. I pulled out a note I'd written him and slipped it into his locker. Then I hung up my jacket on the outside of it.

Afterwards I ran off to the football field. I went to change into my uniform and then we began warm ups as the other team arrived.

Tommy POV

School had just let out. The football game would start soon and I promised Ranboo I'd stay and watch. Plus, Tubbo was staying too.

I walked to my locker and saw Ranboo's lettermans jacket hanging on it. I blushed and put it on. I'd promised to wear his jacket when he played. Plus I......didn't really mind wearing it.

I opened my locker and a note fell out. I picked it up and flipped it open, "Hey Tommy, I left my lettermans jacket for you. I hope you'll wear it and cheer me on. I'm sure you'll look absolutely adorable. If you could meet me during half time at the lockers, I'd appreciate it. Love, Ranboo."

I blushed, "Love? What a dork."

I pocketed the note and put all my stuff into my locker. Tubbo came up to me, "How'd you get Ranboo's jacket?"

"He left it here for me." I said.

Tubbo nodded, "Huh...that's a wierd thing to do."

I shrugged, "Yeah, well let's go now, yeah?"

"Mhmm." He hummed.

Ranboo POV

As we huddled up I couldn't help, but look to the stands for Tommy.

Coach Nick smacked my helmet, "Hey QB! You paying attention!?"

"Yes coach." I replied refocusing- but not really.

As he spoke I watched the entrance. Then finally Tommy walked onto the field and towards the stands. I smiled....he was wearing my jacket.

Now that Tommy was here, I could focus.

Tommy POV 

I sat down on the stands next to Tubbo and looked at the football players huddling. I couldn't really spot out Ranboo, cause they were all bunched up.

Until they dispersed and I saw the tall boy. I smiled and hugged the jacket, like I was hugging myself.

I believe Ranboo was staring at me, so I put up my hand to wave. Then I retracted it as Tubbo began waving. I held my own hand a little embarrassed.

Then Ranboo took his helmet off and I believe he smiled at me. He waved and winked. I blushed and so did Tubbo.

"Oh my gosh! Tommy! He winked at me!" Tubbo squealed.

I chuckled, "Yeah...at you."

Tubbo nudged me, "You should wave too."

"No its okay." I mumbled and then Ranboo waved faster for me to see.

I waved smiling and I could visibly see Ranboo blush. He put his helmet on and then turned away.

I felt my face heat up, He's so hot...