~{Chapter 16}~

Ranboo POV

The bell had just rang for passing period. I left my class to go look for Tommy. As I roamed through the halls I finally spotted him, so began walking over.

I went and hugged him from behind, "Hey handsome."

He blushed and pulled away, "Ranboo!"

I chuckled, "Sorry hot stuff, I got carried away."

"Watch what you call me." He grumbled.

I grabbed all his things, "I didn't get to help you last time, cause you walked off. So I'll help you now."

He sighed, "Ranboo why don't you focus on getting to your class."

"Cause your more important." I winked and held his hand.

He pulled his hand away, "What're you doing? Didn't we agree to keep things normal?"

"Yes, but you said if I carried Tubbo's things, I could hold your hand. So now I get to hold your hand." I smirked and held his hand.

This time he didn't resist, "Fine."

I walked him to his class then hugged him goodbye, "I'll see you at lunch?"

He sighed, "Sill thinking about it."

I squeezed his hand softly, "I'll set your stuff at your desk."

"You done have t-"

I'd already walked in. I set his things at his desk and then kissed his hand, "Until lunch, handsome."

He blushed, "Yeah, yeah now scram."

I blew him a kiss and he blushed. I didn't stay for him to see him get upset about me blowing kisses, I just made my way to class.

While I was in the hall I saw Tubbo and waved. He waved back and then I hurried to class.

Time Skip ~ Lunch

Tommy POV

The bell rang for lunch and I picked up my things. I left class and went to my locker to put my stuff away. Afterwards I went to the cafeteria to look for Tubbo.

As I was looking around I saw Ranboo talking to some girl. I don't know why....,but I got a little jealous.

I walked over to him and clung to his arm, "Hey Ranboo, whose this?"

He seemed surprised by my actions, but rolled with it, "No one. She was just asking me out."

"Oh cool." I said smiling at her.

She got awkard, "So uhm- as I was saying..."

"Go on." I encouraged her.

"Uh- nevermind!" She said and ran off.

Ranboo chuckled, "Were you jealous?"

"No." I said and let go of his arm.

He grabbed my hand, "Let's go sit down."

"I need to find Tubbo though." I said trying to pull away.

"Tubbo will find us, it's fine." He said pulling me along with him.

We sat at an empty table. Then all of a sudden we were swarmed by a crowd of people. Ranboo sat down with his back to the table. I sat the same way, right beside him. As more and more people joined the crowd Ranboo put his arm around my shoulders.

"Give me your hand." He whispered to me and tapped my other shoulder where his hand was.

I put my hand up and he held it. I was oddly comfortable. I didn't want to move or pull away.....infact I leaned my head on his shoulder causing him to blush.