~{Chapter 26}~

Ranboo POV

I took a deep breath, "He was talking about how I told him I liked him, the other day when you left us on the stands together. But, I hadn't said that. I had just rambled on about my crush and told him his name began with a 'T'. He got the wrong idea....and so he made the move and kissed me. I leaned away, but there isn't really any where to go when your in there. I tried explaining to him, but he wouldn't listen to me. He kept interrupting me and kissing me, so I kept having to push him off.....I don't like Tubbo at all. And while you were in the closet...he tried asking me out...,but I rejected him- and don't worry, I was kind about it."

He put his arms around my neck, "She was a terrible kisser."

I chuckled, "So was that other girl."

"And Tubbo?" He asked.

"I don't wanna diss your friend, but...I know someone who does it way better." I smiled and grabbed his waist.

"Oh yeah?" He asked then added, "Me too."

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Some nobody..." he giggled.

I gently leaned him against the wall, "Really?"

He shrugged, "....Yep, some random girl."

I scoffed, "Last time I checked, I was a guy."

He grabbed the hem of my jeans, "I'd like to check."

I blushed bright red, "Not here Tommy...."

He laughed, "Hurry up and kiss me."

I kissed him and he kissed back. I put my hand up his shirt and bit his lip. He moaned and parted his lips. He let my tounge in and his hands went up to my hair. I gently rubbed his side making him wince.

He pulled away for a breath and I was gonna kiss his neck....,but there was lipstick and it sorta killed my mood.

"You taste like beer...." he said and wiped his mouth.

"Sorry.....,but you've got lipstick all over you." I chuckled.

He patted my chest, "Move."

I moved away and he held my hand, "I'm gonna go home."

"You wanna come over?..." I asked.

He blushed, "Uhm...you sure?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Okay...sure." He smiled.

I kissed his hand, "Let's go then."

We began walking and he asked, "Jow many times did Tubbo kiss you?"

I sighed, "Like-....a lot- maybe four?"

He grabbed my arm, "Your gonna kiss me more than that."

I blushed brightly, "You got it."

Time Skip ~ Arrived at Ranboo's

We'd just got back to my house. Tommy had already asked to stay over and he got a yes. My dad was fine with it too.

We walked in and I locked the door behind us. He wandered down the hall and then into my room. I followed and then he kicked off his shoes and layed down on my bed.

"You should really shower." I chuckled.

He groaned and got up, "Fine....give me clothes."

I went to my dresser and got him a shirt and sweats. He took them and I led him to the bathroom.