~{Chapter 4}~

Ranboo POV

Practice had just ended. I went back to the locker rooms to change and then I grabbed all my belongings.

I walked out and over to the stands where only Tommy sat. On his phone laughing as he texted.

He's....sorta...good looking.....

And his laugh is....somewhat adorable.

I cleared my throat to get his attention, "Hey Tommy."

He laughed again then sighed and pocketed his phone, "You sure you don't wanna go to your house? You reek. Might need a shower."

I laughed, "Thanks, how thoughtful."

"I wasn't being thoughtful, I was telling you that you stink." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "Thanks, I didn't know."

Tommy nodded, "Understandable. You never think there's anything wrong with you, so why would you care."

I sighed now annoyed, "Look I don't really wanna hang out with you either. So can't you just be nice for the time being?"

He laughed, "Nice?! To you!?"

I huffed, "I don't know what I've ever done to you....but your pissing me off."

"Oh no! I made you mad? I'm so so sorry. Don't tell your mommy and daddy on me. They'll probably pay the principal to give me some bad punishment." He mocked me, talking sarcasticly.

I clenched my fist and he laughed again, "You gonna hit me?! Go for it! Maybe for once you'll be expelled and receive some sort of punishment! But then again- daddy's money will probably help you out."

"I'm not rich asshole!" I yelled clenching both my fists.

He chukled, "Oh no. Mr. Perfect swore? I don't believe it."

"Did you even hear what I said?!" I asked.

He nodded, "Mhmm, that your not rich. And honestly...I don't believe you. You walk around like you own the place- like your all that. You don't pay attention to other people around you, because they're not worth your precious time. You walk around with a fan base of people that don't even know you. You don't swear or get in fights. You've got a 4.0 average, but whose to be sure you don't cheat. Your Mr. Hotshot, Mr. Perfect, Mr. TheBest, Mr.Genuis, and Mr. BetterThenEveryone. But your really none of those. Your all an act....and you do it for the popularity-....it's sick."

"You don't know me at all! And your popular too!" I yelled at him angry.

"Yeah I am popular....because I'm not fake. Sure I'm rich too...,but I don't flaunt. I don't strut sown the halls making people move for me. I live my normal life and people just happen to like me. I'm also really hot. I'm funny, cool, and I stand up to the football players. That's why they like me......cause I'm real about who I am. When I don't want them around I yell for them to leave me alone. You just let them sworm you- probably cause you like the attention, I dunno. But, me?....I have real friends. Can you say that for yourself?"

I relaxed my fist and sighed. I looked down at the ground, "I'm not sure we should hang at all."

He smirked, "Stop being all 'sad' because I can read you. Or maybe it's just cause you have no real friends. No one whose ever been over to your house, went out into town and hung out with you, not even a real girl or guy whose liked you for you....cause no one knows you. All they know is the fake facade."

I sighed shakily, "Maybe I have no real friends, and I've never been on on real date with someone who likes me, me...but I'm not all those other things. I do pay attention to people around me. I don't walk around like I'm someone special and I don't flaunt- cause I can't anyways....I don't push away the crowds because, I'm afraid to hurt people's feelings. I don't swear or fight, because I don't like violence. I get my grades by working hard, and that's it. I'm not an act...you just-.....misunderstand me."

He rolled his eyes, "Say all you want...I know who you are." He stood up, "You've waisted my time enough. And since your feeling down and need your bubble bath and beauty sleep, we won't be working on that project. Thanks for waisting my day! Later prick!"

He walked off with his things and I watched as he went.

I took a deep breath and then walked over to the bus stop. A few of my teammates were there waiting for the bus and then there was Tommy.

When the bus got there we all got on.

Half way through the drive some of the football players started picking on Tommy. One kept throwing paper at him while another pissed him off with words.

"Hey pretty boy! Where's that nerd you hang out with? And why are you here at school so late?" He asked.

Tommy stood up, "He's not a nerd just cause he's smart! And I'm here because your stupid football captain needs to work on a project...Turns out he's a little on the sensitive side though, so he chose to waist my time."

I just rolled my eyes trying not to pay attention.

"Who Ranboo?! Bro keep him out of th-"

"What's wrong Ranboo? Not big and bad anymore?" Tommy mocked me.

I took a shaky breath clenching my fist again. I want to knock him out and never see him again.

Tommy rolled his eyes, "You football players are annoying. Now leave me alone."

He sat back down and I said, "Your the one who keeps coming at me. How about you leave me alone."

Tommy scoffed and stood back up, "I wouldn't even be here, if it wasn't for you! Stop trying to be my 'friend' and accept the fact that not everyone likes you!"

"I don't want to be your friend. Your a fucking asshole and you don't care to hear anyone out! Your just as bad as you think I am!" I yelled glaring angrily at him.

He rolled his eyes, "Well guess what Ranboo? It doesn't piss me off that someone doesn't like me! It's okay to not be liked by everyone."

I stood up, "I don't have to be liked by everyone!"

"Really? This makes me think otherwise. Your trying so hard for me to open up to you, huh? To give you a chance. For me to fall for you and become part of your fan base......But I won't. So stay away from me." He said and rolled his eyes a final time before sitting down.

I scoffed, "I hate you too."

"Great, I always knew the feeling was mutual." He muttered and yawned.

I rolled my eyes and tried not to focus on him. As we got closer to my neighbor hood the bus stopped. I always got off and on the bus in a different area then where my house is because there wasn't any stops for the public school transport by my neighborhood.

I got up and walked down the aisle. As I passed by Tommy he glared at me and I tried my best to ignore him. I walked off the bus and waved to the bus driver Darryl.

He waved back smiling, "You two muffin heads need to stop fighting."

I sighed, "I doubt we will."

I got off and began to walk towards my house as the bus drove away. Finally I was away from that kid.....

To think....I liked him.

1,258 words
Thanks for reading.
I might update one more after this!
Kay, Later!