~{Chapter 41}~

Tommy POV

It was Thursday. I waited at the bus stop with Tubbo, "Hey Tubs?"

"Uhuh?" He hummed only half paying attention.

"I'm gonna hang with Ranboo a lot today, just letting you know." I told him.

"Fine by me." He said as he turned the page.

I sighed and then the bus arrived and we got on. I sat around the middle section waiting to get to Ranboo's stop.

Time Skip ~ Ranboo's Stop

We finally got there and there he was standing at the stop. He got on and I shot up out of my seat waving him over. He came down the aisle fist pumping his friends and then stopped when he got to me. He tackled me onto the seat and I hugged him tightly.

"Goodmorning, love." I whispered in his ear causing him to blush.

I blushed too as he replied, "Goodmorning, baby."

He sat holding me and I leaned onto him, "I missed this."

"It was two days." He chuckled.

"Don't act like you weren't miserable." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed and kissed my cheek.

Time Skip ~ Arrive at School

I held Ranboo's hand as we got off the bus. Then we walked hand in hand to his locker. When we got there I hugged his torso and he sorted his things.

"Babe?" I asked.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Gimmie." I pouted and tugged on his jacket.

He chuckled and took it off. Then I put it on and smiled, "I missed you the most, jacket."

Ranboo rolled his eyes then locked up his stuff. Next, we went to my locker and did the same thing. Afterwards we walked to homeroom together. He kissed me, "Don't miss me."

I giggled, "I won't. I'll be staring at the back of your head."

He laughed and then we entered and took our seats.

Time Skip ~ End of Homeroom

Ranboo POV

Homeroom ended and I got up out of my seat. Right when I stood, Tommy clung to my arm. I absolutely loved a clingy Tommy.

We walked out together and then to my locker where I grabbed my stuff for the next class and put away the other stuff. Then we did the same at Tommy's locker. The rest of the morning was pretty repetitive.

Time Skip ~ Lunch

I left my class and went to my locker. There was Tommy, which was quite a suprise seeing as how he has never waited for me before.

I approached him and he smiled, "Hey babe."

I hugged him and he hugged me tightly. As he did so, I opened my locker and he yawned, "I'm kinda tired."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I haven't slept very well without my boyfriend holding me." I giggled.

I blushed, "Perhaps I can spend the night after practice."

He nodded, "Mhmm."

Once I was done we went to his locker where he locked up his things. Then we headed into the cafeteria and we're rushed with both our crowds.

Tommy whined, "Too many people."

"They're no harm, baby." I said and gently rubbed his side.

They stormed us with questions and it was- a lot.

'When did you guys get together?'

'Didn't you two hate each other?'

'Are ya'll inlove?'

'Since when are you gay, Tommy?'

'Have ya'll fucked yet?'

'Can we see you two kiss?'

'Hey Ranboo- why Tommy?'

He buried his head into my chest right away and hugged me as they continued asking us questions.

"I hate this." Tommy mumbled.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they mean no harm, now come on." I said and grabbed his hand.

We walked past them, but they still followed. I put my arm around Tommy's waist and pulled him close to my side, "I'm sorry if the questions are bothering you."

"I'm fine." He said quietly.

I could tell he was annoyed and didn't really like this much attention. I kissed his cheek and everyone awed, "Let's go somewhere private, baby."

He nodded.

We began walking towards the exit that led out near the field. We exited and then the crowd followed us outside.

Tommy huffed, "If you weren't so popular, I could have you to myself for once."

I blushed, "There not my usual crowd."

"I know. Half is mine." He sighed, "I'm gonna split. I can't take this."

He pulled away and I tried going after him- but the stupid crowd of people pushed me back.

Gosh darn it.

I saw half of the crowd follow Tommy and I huffed, I wish we weren't so likeable.

I walked back into the cafateria and ofcourse my crowd followed.

I found Purpled and sat with him and my other teammates. I was hoping the stupid crowd would be caught up in their talk, that I would get the chance to slip away.

A couple minute later the crowd had shifted interest into whatever my teammates were talking about. So I took the opportunity and slipped away. Then I went back outside and looked around for Tommy.

I didn't see him though....instead I saw Tubbo. He sat on the floor against the wall crying...I wonder what happened.....

I went over and sat beside him, "Hey uhm- I know we have some sort of uh- I'm not sure what to call it, but...are you okay?"

He sniffled, "I can't tell Tommy that I still have feelings."

I was shocked he'd told me.

"Don't worry. I'd never try to interfere with your relationship....Tommy is my best friend. And he seems so happy with you- so I guess it's fine." He mumbled sadly.

I put an arm around him and gently pat his shoulder, "Y'know....I'd like to be friends."

He shook his head, "It could never work- at least not till these feelings for you fade completely."

"I'm sorry....I know it hurts. I can't tell you I know exactly how you feel- cause I don't, but I know that your hurting.....and I know I'm part of the cause, so...I'm sorry." I said softly.

"Your okay, I just need time to heal." He said finally looking at me and wiping his face.

"Uhm...I can offer you a hug, if you'd like." I kindly offered.

He smiled and nodded.

I hugged him and he hugged me. He buried his head in my chest like Tommy and I ran my fingers through his hair like I did Tommy's as I rubbed his back gently.

Not because I liked Tubbo how I do Tommy, but because 'He's a human being. He's allowed to feel some type of way when he sees his crush and best friend being all lovey dovey.' And there's truth to those words. Because I was so possessive in wanting Tommy to myslef, that I didn't stop to think about how Tubbo might've been feeling. And....now I feel bad about that.

"What's going on?" My boyfriend's voice came through.

I can already tell-

He's bouta get the completely wrong idea.

1,159 words
Thanks for reading, that's it today :)
Later Gamers!