~{Chapter 36}~

Tommy POV

My cheek was kissed and my side was being gently rubbed. I hummed, "Mmmm."

"I love you." Ranboo whispered and kissed my cheek again.

I blushed, but kept my eyes closed.

He kissed down my neck and collar bone muttering, "I love you." over and over again. 

Finally I opened my eyes smiling, "Your pretty affectionate, huh?"

"Oh! Goodmorning, love." He smiled and kissed my cheek again.

I turned bright pink, "Goodmorning."

He hugged me tightly, "I love you."

"I know..." I mumbled.

He blushed and let go of me, "Sorry....I uh- got carried away."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

I sat up and stretched. He sat up too and then kissed my cheek randomly.

"Why are you so....touchy?" I asked.

He blushed brightly, "I- I love you...."

I sighed then groaned, "I'm so tired."

"Do you need to rest, love?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow, "No....and are you babying me?"

He shook his head, "No, I just...lo-"

"Love me, yeah I know." I said then crawled over him and off the bed, "You say it a lot- It's overwhelming."

"I'm sorry! I don't want to overwhelm you I just-"

"Want to show me you love me, I know." I said then went to the closet.

He followed, "Yeah."

I took my shirt off and I was only in my boxers. He turned red and covered his eyes, "Oh my gosh Tommy! Your naked!"

"No I'm not, I have boxers on." I said normally.

He slowly removed his hand, "Sorry, I'll turn ar-"

"You don't have to. We're dating, after all." I said grabbing a shirt.

"Oh okay....well uhm- c- can I get some clothes?" He asked nervous.

"Mhmm." I hummed then put on my shirt.

Afterwards I took a shirt out and handed it to him. He took his shirt off and I flushed red, however I still had all my confidence, "Your so fucking hot Ranboo."

I hugged his bare chest and he turned even reder. I touched his abs and ran my hand down them, "Why can't you just sleep shirtless?"

He grabbed my waist, "I can..."

I chuckled, "Don't act bold."

He reached under my shirt and gently rubbed my side, "You should take that shirt off so we can-"

I put my finger to his lips, "Be quiet."

He kissed my finger and nodded. I pulled away then put some khakis on. Afterwards I reached for a hoodie, but Ranboo shoved his lettermans jacket into my hand. I rolled my eyes, but put it on.

"I need pants." He said.

I smiled, "What's mine is yours, babe. You can take whatever you want."

He blushed then grabbed some pants and put them on. Once we were dressed, we grabbed our things then left downstairs. We walked out of the house and to the bus stop. There was Tubbo waiting at the stop.