~{Chapter 32}~

Tommy POV

I woke up and clung to Ranboo. I remember the bus and what Jay did to me, but I tried to think about me and Ranboo instead.

Ranboo woke up and kissed my cheek, "Goodmorning baby."

"Goodmorning." I said with a small smile.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"A lot better....thankyou."

He blushed and nodded, "Any time...I really like you Tommy."

I blushed, "Ranboo I-"

"Thats alright. You don't have to respond. Just let me hold you and I'm good." He smiled.

I nodded, But I was gonna tell him...

I should probably wait.

"We should get up, huh?" I frowned.

He sighed, "Yeah."

He grabbed my hand and together we got up out of bed. Then he went and put his pants on. I did the same and then grabbed his lettermans jacket and put it on.

He turned around and saw me then blushed, smiling, "You look adorable."

I just blushed and then he checked the time, "Shoot, we better hurry. The bus should have just arrived by now."

We hurried and put our shoes on then ran out of my room. Then down the hall, stairs, and out the door.

We got to the bus stop, and they were just about to leave, but we got there just in time.

Ranboo kissed my hand, "Let's hang at lunch, kay?"

Then he let go of me and walked over to his friends. Usually I'd like that, but....I didn't.

I walked over to him and clung to his arm. He looked down at me and raised an eyebrow.

"I want to stay with you...." I whispered.

He blushed and put his arm around my waist, "Kay."

We sat down and he talked to his friends. I just buried my head in his side, I really like you Ranboo.

Time Skip ~ Arrive at School

The bus arrived and I had homeroom with Ranboo, so that meant I didn't have to part from him.

We got off the bus and he kissed my head, "I'm gonna go get my stuff. See you in homeroom."

I held onto him tighter, "I can go with you to get your things....then we can get mine."

He smiled, "Ofcourse."

We walked to his locker and he chuckled, "Can you let go of my arm, so I can unlock my locker?"

I let go of his arm and hugged his waist. He kissed my head and unlocked his locker. He grabbed his things and then we went to my locker.

"Open the locker Tommy." He chuckled moving me off of him.

I pulled on his arm and he rolled his eyes. He hugged my waist and I got my things. Once I was done we walked to homeroom and were there pretty early.

Ranboo went and sat in his seat, so I sat on his lap. He blushed, "T- Tommy!"

I put my arms around his neck and snuggled my head against his head, I think I...more than like you Ranboo.

He sighed and held my waist. He kissed my head and we just sat there together. It was only for a short while, but I very much enjoyed it.