Notice me, Senpai!

On the next day, everyone was allowed to enjoy some free time and they ignored their bed times. So did Koi and Shota. Together they sat on Koi's couch and watched funny videos. Henry joined: "Hey. Koi, may I steal your brother for a sec?". Already he pushed his brother from the seating: "He's all yours". Shota stood up muttering: "I'm feeling your love". Henry spoke directly: "You surely have a nice wardrobe". "Considering that I didn't get my own space and one of my suitcases got lost on the way - no", he shook his head. "But you do have a nice clothing taste for gays", he countered. Shota blushed: "Aw, if you say so. Thank you". Skeptical Koi intervened: "Don't do anything that could cost you your lifes".

~~~

Shota remembered: "Didn't you once say that Koi and I have a smiliar style of clothing?". Henry accidentially overheard his question and smiled as he stepped out of the changing room: "Is this good?". "Oh... wow...", Shota gulped once, "You don't only want to make Ilus jealous, do you?". Henry cleared his throat and acted: "That's my business if I wear shorts and tight necklaces. I just like that style. Do you really mind if others see so much of my skin?". "Alright, you want to slam many things into his face. Please don't tell him that I was buying this with you", he requested, afraid. "I don't even have any make-up on yet", Henry laughed. With big eyes Shota looked around: "Spill the tea...".

Exactly that tea Henry wanted to cook up later that evening. While all were at the club already, Henry wasn't there. Anxious Ilus observed the surroundings. At the bar Zigz and Koi sat down beside him. Shark was put on an arm chair. Other members were dancing, also Kiki. Koi laughed: "You're trying so hard not to look at her". Zigz even held his breath, yet he shook his head. An unfamiliar woman took a barstool and sat down between the two of them: "Well, you're new here. Welcome to Seattle. My name is Cassandra, may I introduce you a bit?". Koi got up and sat down on the other side: "I'm out. Your game, Zigz". "Zigz? That's quite an interesting name", she smiled and touched his arm. Nervously he grinned without a word. Koi snorted: "You're acting like a virgin". The woman didn't have long anyway. Suddenly Kiki was there and pushed her off the stool: "Whoops". Startled Zigz looked at her: "Why?". "Are you sick? Do you have a fever? You seem to almost ignore me", she marked. Zigz was completely lost: "Should I not...?". Out of nowhere she pressed his face against the counter: "Stop acting up". He kept his head down when she left: "I'm never going to understand her".

The whole time Ilus sat there tensely staring at the entrance: "Koi. Didn't the woman say anything about when they wanted to arrive?". "I didn't even know the name of the club. They're probably searching for us", he was clueless, "Stop intimidating the entrance like that. You're causing attention". "I don't want to get shot in the back...", he muttered while turning back. Koi glanced around the club and took a sharp breath: "Maybe you should look back after all". "No, now I don't want to anymore", he got moody. In the corner of his left eye he saw shiny free legs sitting down on the barstool and Henry spoke to the barkeeper: "One shot, please". Ilus' eyes widened when he looked at him. Koi put his hand against his face: "Oh god...".

Appalled Ilus blanked at him. Henry just gave him the cold shoulder and didn't even look at him. With a shaky hand Ilus slowly reached towards him and he immediately noticed: "You're wearing Koi's cologne...". Now Koi had objections: "Dude! Keep out of my stuff!". "What? Are you scared I might find something secret?", Henry winked at him. "Yeah?!", he shouted. In the next moment a revolver aimed directly at Koi's forehead and Ilus growled deeply: "The past few days you've been nothing but trouble for me...!". Confused and scared Koi squinted: "W- what...?". Shark swooped in and picked Koi up to carry him to safety. Carelessly Henry pushed Ilus' hand with the gun away: "Don't pretend as if you'd care where I'm doing what with who. You don't even know where I've slept last night". Unexpectedly Ilus dropped the gun and asked in a dejected tone: "Where...?".