Just keep on confusing

Ilus held a speech for his gang: "I want that all of you teach Teddy something about fighting and self defense. Shark, you're supposed to teach him your best punches. Koi, you're good with snipers and semi-automatic. Zigz, you're better with the smaller handguns. Lucky, you own the knowledge and mastery of all kinds of weapons from small to big. And I know that every single one of you has talents and know-how in their own areas. I want Teddy to be all around prepared - not just with the knowledge - also with the ability to go into action with it. Did you all understand?". They all called out: "Yes, Chef!". "Alright. How you want to allocate the shifts is in your hands. Today I'll start", Ilus nodded and left his desk. Henry already wore special gloves that protected his knuckles.

Together they went outside where multiple glass bottles stood lined up on a wall. Already Ilus played the teacher role: "You're not shooting for the first time in your life and have done it well so far. But you should never get into the danger of ever missing a shot. So you're supposed to test out all kinds of weapons and figure out what suits you best. As you know me, I'm at my best as a small double gunner - especially with revolvers. I don't like automatic". Henry grinned: "I understand, with revolvers you can better estimate how many bullets are left". "You got me", Ilus gave in and handed his weapon over, "Try it out". Ambitious Henry aimed at the first bottle. Shortly before he pulled the trigger, Ilus whispered: "Bang...". He pulled it and the gun didn't shoot. Over his shoulder Henry grinned at him: "Some habits you'll never get rid of". "Of course not", he gave him some bullets to reload. Ilus was surprised when Henry did it on his own: "You even figured that out already". "I'm not stupid, duh", he nodded and got two out of five bottles. 

Ilus detected his mistake and fixed his shoulder position: "You're not standing quite correctly. Try it... like this". He also turned his body a bit. But when Ilus held his hands on Henry's waist, he directly hugged him. Nonetheless, Henry shot and also got the remaining three bottles. Ilus praised him: "Very good" and kissed him on his cheek. Suddenly Koi sounded: "But we're not supposed to teach him your way, right?". "Don't you dare!", Ilus growled deeply. Henry calmed him down: "You don't need to be jealous because of his funny stupidity". Now Koi agitated: "What did I do to you for you to insult me?!". Ilus didn't respond to that further, just asked: "What's your matter of concern?". "For days some woman has been spamming Zigz and he's not answering. She's a pretty model, but if Zigz doesn't want her... Can I butt in?", he asked with puppy eyes. Concerned Henry tilted his head: "Isn't Zigz age group a bit too high for you?". "Hey, she's 23, that's still alright", he defended himself. Lucky joined the conversation: "Haven't you got enough action?". Rapidly Koi held Lucky's mouth shut: "We've had a small shooting in Japan! Oh, thanks Lucky for your worry, but I'm not exhausted!".

Ilus let go of Henry and walked over to them: "And what did you actually do?". Innocently Lucky raised his hands and pointed at Koi alone. A bit in panic Koi called: "I'm not alone, desperate or an asshole, I just crossed my limits! Everyone was fine afterwards!". Confused Ilus asked: "What are you talking about?". Lucky ripped Koi's hand down and spoke for him: "We got batshit drunk, but Koi pulled an eightsome. One of them was his ex from eighth grade". Ilus twisted his look a lot: "What the hell man?". "But at least I didn't yell at street lights!", he tried to talk himself out. Henry shook his head: "That doesn't make anything better". Much Ilus didn't have to say, just changed the topic back: "Ask Zigz beforehand if he really doesn't want to answer that woman". Relieved, but confused, he nodded: "Okay".

~~~

"What now?", Koi looked at Zigz like a deer in headlights. Zigz shrugged: "I've already got an idea how I'm going to reject her". "Yeah, fine - But why don't you want her?", he shook his head. Calmly Zigz smiled: "How about you ask Shark?". Startled Koi grabbed a class of cola, took a sip and spit it into Zigz face to yell at him more effectively: "What are you doing to Shark?!". With closed eyes Zigz huffed, then took the glass and threw the rest at Koi's face: "I'm not trying to hook him up! But he knows what's happening!". "Well then...", Koi puffed, "Next time, take my glasses off. You have no idea how terrible it is to clean this up. Thank you". With these words he went to the bathroom. Zigz wanted to follow to clean himself up too, but he saw Kiki coming down from the stairs. Immediately he disappeared underneath a table.

Kiki looked around and called: "Does anyone know where Zigz is? I need to go to work soon and have to talk to him". Everybody shook their heads. Except for Shark. He walked over to Zigz table and kicked it over without a word. Just as silent he left again. "Why?!", Zigz screamed since Kiki spotted him now. She approached him and started talking: "I turned the heating down in my room and opened my window for fresh air. If you're not on a mission or sleep later on, could you please close it and turn the heating back up?". "S- sure...?", Zigz sat there perplexed. "Thank you", she tapped his shoulder and wondered why it was wet, "Cola...?". But she didn't ask further and went upstairs again. Shota kneeled down beside him and whipsered: "I've made some new calculations and got to three years until your marriage". Irritated Zigz looked at him.

~~~

Ilus packed up his bag. Henry was lying exhausted on the bed: "Do we really have to take part in a training camp...?". "Especially you. After all, you should be able to defend yourself flawlessly", Ilus nodded. Heavily exhaling Henry stuck his head into the pillows. But since they had to get going, Ilus carried him on his arms. Simpering Henry mumbled: "That can stay this way...". But Ilus put him on his feet to walk for himself. First, Henry looked at the wall unenthusiastic, but then he grabbed Ilus and kissed him intensively. Too strong so that they even tumbled out of the open door. Every time Ilus let himself get seduced by this and he was always the one to go one step further. Unaware he slowly pulled Henry's sweater up and put his hands on the bare skin of his waist. He flinched away from him when they heard lascivious whistles from downstairs. The redness shot up Ilus' head as he saw many faces of his gang eyeing them: "I thought you went outside by now!". Lucky grinned: "We always wait for Chef's command". "Don't be in such a snarky mood!", Ilus growled, "I'm going to put you through physical stress!".

Koi stood beside Lucky and asked with crossed arms: "Wasn't PE your best subject in school?". "Exactly. Apparently not for him. Let's get into the car and keep talking about movies. And your favourite really is Suicide Squad? I can see you get down with Harley Quinn", Lucky went ahead. "You have a crush on Deadpool", Koi countered. -"I'm not crushing on him". -"Sure". Shark had troubles trying to pull Vincent van Goat outside on his leash. He bucked around. Helpless Shark stood there: "Why don't you want?". Zigz only wanted to help him and picked the goat up without permission: "Why are you making it yourself so complicated?". The goat bit him and he dropped the animal: "Ouch! What did I do to you?!". All of a sudden the goat was aggressive and chased Zigz, now running outside quickly. On the way he crossed paths with Lucky and Koi. Lucky went wide-eyed and panickingly jumped against the wall. To protect himself, he pulled Koi in front of him. Through the abrupt pull he stumbled and bonked against the wall forehead first.

Upstairs on the crossings Henry asked Ilus: "And you really don't want us to go alone?". "They're going to put my precious hideout in flames otherwise", Ilus huffed and took their luggage.