Camp Idiot

Somewhere in nowhere Ilus parked his motorcycle and the rest behind him also stopped. They drove quite a while to reach this abandoned forest. Ilus took his helmet off, shook his head to fix his hair and waited until everyone got out their vehicles. At last, he spoke: "This is it. We're going to train here". Zigz looked around and asked: "In nothingness?". "Nature is the hardest that could stand up against humans. If we manage to not only overcome a parkour made from materials of mother nature, but also live off the littlelest of resources, then we're surely strong enough and don't need to worry about Whitefur", he explained. Koi started a panic: "Hold up! No electricity? No internet? We're actually going to live between branches and foliage like cavemen for a whole week?". Zigz also wasn't convinced: "Without an oven? Not even a microwave?". Even Dexter came along and questioned the logic: "You're fighting against a bit poorer street-gang-leader-whatever and don't get forced to emigrate into the jungle".

Lucky had a completely different opinion: "I think you're all being babies here. It's just one week and our bodies will get strengthened a lot in nature. We're all true men, we should be able to play around in some mud!". Shota pitied his finger nails: "I'm not even getting paid...". Ilus noted: "Lucky, you're this close to getting promoted into first league". Triumphant the adressed one grinned. "Then let's build up our camp", Ilus commanded. Shark was confused: "We don't have fabric houses". Zigz corrected him: "Tents". Ilus shurgged: "Obviously we're going to build our accomodations ourselves. Out of all the material lying around here". Henry wasn't all too negative. Laughing he ran ahead: "Dexter! Let's build a treehouse like back then!". "Finally something normal", Dexter smiled and followed him. Koi approached Ilus very closely and provoked him: "Won't you get jealous?". Ilus grabbed a thick branch from a tree and broke it into two: "I'm fine". "As a good friend of you I'm warning you - You're taking my electronics away for a week. I'm going to annoy the shit out of you", Koi grinned with a vicious tone.

Rolling his eyes Lucky laughed: "Better annoy me, before you'll get kicked again". Huffing Koi went back to the car: "First of all, I'm going to change, because I'm sure as hell not going to ruin my expensive jacket in the dirt. I'm going to put it well folded beside my now useless laptop!". Shark shrugged and picked out some wood. Vincent van Goat followed him because he put him tighter on the leash. Zigz had bite marks everywhere. Before their departure Lucky yelled: "And that's why goats should be banned from existence!".

~~~

Ilus tried to light a fire with Zigz lighter. But it didn't spark. To himself he mumbled: "Has he been eating less because of this lately? 'Cause he smokes more again? Crackhead". Lucky took the lighter away: "That's cheating". -"I didn't say that we're not allowed to use such helping tools. Am I supposed to also cut my food with a sharp stone later on?". "Let me show you how survival in the wild looks like", he praised himself proudly. Koi was in hot pursuit of him: "That doesn't come from military, you were part of the boy-scouts". "How did you know that?!", Lucky screamed. He started to laugh: "You actually were?". "Don't distract me!", Lucky puffed blushing.

In the meantime Dexter and Henry build up a professional and pretty hut between stable branches. Joking Dexter asked: "Should we build in a wall here?". "Why?", Henry tilted his head. "I'm not going to risk to collide with Ilus and you while asleep. That's going to end like two neutron stars", he clarified. Shota went sharp-eyed: "I've studied that! Can I have a say? During a collision of two neutron-". A few feet into the forest Koi called: "Don't be a swot!". Crotchety Shota turned to Ilus: "You did a wonderful job. Couldn't you have given him a car battery to charge his devices?". "No", was the only response. The big brother sighed: "Urgh. I don't want to endure him when he has no internet. Can somebody make me a single room?". Three trees further Shark stood like a real estate agent with five finished log huts and offered Shota one for free. Pleased Shota smiled: "You're amazing" and disappeared into one. He took his jacket off and used it as a door.

Proud Zigz came running with a quacking alive duck in his hands: "Guys! I caught dinner!". Immediately Shark stomped towards him, ripped the duck away and growled at him angrily. Afraid Zigz went a few steps back: "Or we're going to be vegetarians for a week...". Shark puffed as he left: "I'll bring quacky back". Ilus talked to Zigz: "Thanks for your effort, but you can't put a living duck in front of a dedicated vegetarian and animal-lover and tell him to eat it". "For him I would've gotten something elese", Zigz justified, "I didn't mean it in a bad way...". Glum he sat down opposite of Ilus at the not burning wood and criticized: "What did you try here?". "Actually...", bewildered Ilus looked around, "...Lucky wanted to help me. Where did he go?".

God knows how far away Lucky shouted: "You've distracted me so much that we got lost!". "You survival expert should have no trouble finding the way back", Koi crossed his arms insulted. "I don't know this forest, you bonehead!", he made clear, "Do you have ADHD or why are you so intrusive?". "Not ADHD, but I've definitively got some disorder. Crazy is what I am. Do you want to know whether I'm plain crazy or Alice's-whole-wonderland-crazy?", he shrugged. Sighing Lucky turned his back at him: "I guess we'll have to built up our own camp. It's going to get dark soon. Trying to find our way back could be too dangerous". "Did the boy-scouts teach you how to sew too?", Koi asked. Lucky silenced him once and for all: "Quit being a public nuisance! Not even an hour has passed and where all glad already when you'll get back to miserably keep searching for a girlfriend on your laptop!". Disappointed Koi stared at the floor.

In rage Lucky breathed heavier, that was one of the only sounds nearby. It was just barely visible how a tear rolled down underneath his peach hair. Lucky's anger shattered and he knew he screwed up. He took a step back from him: "I didn't mean it like that... I'm sorry...". "It's fine...", Koi's voice trembled and he sat down on a tree stump to contemplate in silence.

Ilus gazed at the sky turning darker: "Really. No idea where they're at". At least Zigz got a last spark from his lighter and they had a fire. Though Zigz didn't look, Shark provokingly chewed on random leaves of trees and bushes. Vincent van Goat did the same. On the other side, Shota inspected the branches. With an unwell feeling Ilus asked him: "Is there something about Koi I don't know yet?". Shota admitted scratching the back of his head: "There can be phases where his chronical loneliness gets stronger...". "Wonderful...", Ilus sighed, "And where are him and Lucky now?". Clueless Shota shrugged. Henry was optimistic: "They both may be lunatics, but I'm sure that they're going to find their way back sooner or later". But Shota has had enough: "I'll go look for them". Dexter was unsure: "Alone in the dark?". "This is about my brother and his weird best friend!", he insisted and disappeared into the forst. Upset Henry nudged Ilus: "Stop him, he won't survive out there!". "I'm not paying him", Ilus shrugged.

Koi mumbled: "Sometimes I feel completely left out and seek attention. My hobbies help me to suppress this feeling. I can't explain why I feel this way". Directly arm by arm Lucky sat beside him. In one of his pockets he had a tiny blanket they could barely share. In front of them a small fire crackled. For something bigger Lucky didn't have enough time. He asked him: "Maybe not enough attention from your parents as you grew up?". "Isn't anything possible nowadays?", depressed he asked the counter question. They heard a rustle from the bushes. Lucky went into embracing position and whispered: "No hectic movements". Shortly after blue-purple, disheveled hair stumbled out of the bushes and Shota looked absolutely thrashed: "I think a raccoon chased me down. Yasuo!". In joy he attacked him with a hug and ripped him down to the ground. Koi hugged him back and Lucky saw a light smile on his face.

He got an idea which he had to save for later. A dark growl was to be heard and he saw the shadowy outlines: "That wasn't a raccoon, that's a bear". The brothers jumped up and took fast steps back. Lucky grabbed them and advised: "Don't! You're only making him angrier!". Silent and quickly breathing they stood there. As the bear growled again and came closer, Shota screamed in fear. That made the big fur pile aggressive and they had to run.