Plans for near and far future

Joyfully Henry introduced: "And this is Shark. Our gurdian angel". Shyly he waved at Henry's parents. The mother smiled: "What a fine and handsome man". The father wasn't too happy about that comment: "Excuse me?". Henry too widened his eyes. Quickly he nudged Shark: "Show your pretty little carnassials". He just did as Henry said and right away the parents scared away. Afterwards, Henry pushed him away: "I think Olga and Vincent van Goat miss you". As Shark left, Henry remembered one time where there was a severe fight in his family, because his mother made mooneyes to another man. That must not happen again, especially not with Shark. Left over were Lucky, Koi and Shota, currently playing video games together. Henry felt unwell: "I'm not going to introduce you to them. I bet Koi is still upset that you called him a girl. But that beside him are his best friend Lucky and his older brother Shota".

At last, Kiki's son came running down the stairs. Zigz went after him: "You shouldn't even be awake! Stop stressing your mommy so much!". Jurij was headed for Henry and hugged his leg. Smiling Henry picked him up: "This is Jurij. Of course, he isn't a member of the gang. His mother's neither, but they also live here. Kiki, his mother, has her own café down the street". The father almost had a heart attack: "He looks quite similar to you!". Henry startled: "I'm not the father!". Ilus snorted weirdly, but not because of laughter: "Please no...". Zigz opened his arms towards Henry: "May I?". Henry's mother asked: "Zigz, right? Are you the father then?". "Oh, that would be amazing", he puffed. Behind him Kiki appeared: "Jeremy". He screamed shortly and then laughed nervously: "Hey, I was just about to bring Jurij back to you". "If you're already at it, could you please put him into his pyjamas?", she asked with crossed arms. "Yeah! Yeah, sure!", he nodded violently. Meanwhile Kiki went upstairs again, Ilus grabbed Zigz by his arm: "Since when are you doing tasks for her and why?". Completly confused he shrugged: "I don't know".

On the stairs he crossed paths with Dexter. Dexter joined the round: "And? How's it going?". Henry admitted: "Better than I thought". The mother remembered: "Oh, Paul! Did you bring Henry's childhood photos?". Abruptly Henry ripped his eyes open and corrected himself: "It's going absolutely terrible!". Dexter giggled and Ilus unnoticeably came one step closer to Henry's parents. Already at the first picture a short laughter came from him, immediately he covered his mouth and tried to repress it. Henry blushed: "Look away!". Curious Koi joined and had no restraint with laughing: "Hah! You don't look any different! You've always been a teddybear!". There a phone with pictures of a small asian boy was held into the round. Koi recognized them directly: "Holy fuck-! Shota, put'em away!". Henry crossed his arms and smiled menacingly: "At least I didn't look like a nerd". Shota held the phone up high while Koi tried to grab it off.

They even started to discuss in Japanese. In the meantime, Lucky was able to stand behind Koi and look at the pictures. Zigz was done upstairs quickly and asked: "Do we all just want to reveal our childhoods right away?". He searched his wallet for photos. Henry felt a bit humiliated: "Then I wouldn't be so alone...". Koi agitated: "You joking?! At least you were cute! I looked like a potato! Shota, nobody wants to see me with brown hair!". But Shota remained merciless: "If you wish for it, I can also show some of my pictures". "Just away with mine!", he responded. -"But we have such pretty pictures together". Koi literally jumped at his brother: "Not the christmas pictures!". They almost beat each other up - In contrast, Zigz calmly smiled at a photograph he lied down on a table. Kiki peeked over his shoulder and raised an eyebrow: "You've never had a good styling choice. And that hair". Huffy Zigz muttered: "I liked my hair". "Yeah, so much that you cut it and dyed it red", she nodded ironically and walked over to look at Henry's pictures.

Henry was tired of seeing his anyway, so him and Kiki exchanged places. Bewildered he asked: "Who are the two women in the photo?". "The girl with the brown hair is my sister and the blonde woman was my mother", he explained. Suspect Henry looked at the picture closely: "Your mother was that pretty?". A little sad, yet smiling, he nodded: "Stunning, I know...". Henry ruined his nostalgic mood by comparing them: "What went wrong then?". Zigz look turned dull and he was annoyed again: "Thank you". Lucky stuck his nose everywhere and questioned: "Teddy's right. Even your sister turned out beautiful". Zigz raised his voice: "I thought you don't judge looks!". Confused Lucky shook his head: "That's not how aromancy works".

Ilus was still distracted by Henry's pictures and Koi kept trying to stop Shota from showcasing all their pictures. So Shark was the one to join and ask with Vincent van Goat in his arms and Ringo on his head: "Where is your sister?". Zigz thought and exhaled: "Ouf, good question... Last time I saw her, she was a lawyer with husband, one child and pregnant again". Henry concluded: "You're day and night". "That's true, we also never had similar personalities. But siblings just are your only enemies you simply can not hate", demonstrating he pointed at Koi and Shota, "Actually, we got along well. She often protected me, since she's the older one. I'm not jealous at her success, she deserves it with her strong personality. She never had it easy". Apparently Ilus listened with one ear as he suggested: "You could visit her for this year's vacation". Uncomfortable he scratched his neck: "If I knew where she's at now. We haven't had contact in years". Shark stood by his side: "I help you".

Henry was clueless: "What vacation?". Lucky clarified: "Every year between April and May everyone gets two weeks of vacation and is free to do whatever they want. You can travel to whatever destination, do stupid things... Basically the reason that convinced Koi to join". Finally, Koi gave up and put his arm around Lucky's shoulders: "Then I can finally show you around my home town and Japan generally". Shota's eyes lit up: "We haven't been to Japan in years!". Ilus was done with the pictures and reminded: "Don't forget to register on the list so I know where you're all going". Zigz could only give rough information: "Shark and I would search for my sister then. But she should be here in America". Ilus asked worried: "How will you take care of Olga then?". Henry smiled: "I can take care of her in the meantime". Right away Ilus shook his head: "And let me travel to Costa Rica all alone?". Henry gave off squeaking sounds as his jaw dropped.

Suddenly Henry's parents stepped in: "Oh, a vacation at the beach would be wonderful to get to know each other better". Absolutely not excited Ilus turned around: "What?". Behind the parents stood Dexter. He raised his arms innocently: "That wasn't my idea". Henry also had objections: "Oh... Do you not rather want to stay here? You wouldn't want to travel from illegally earned money". The father waved off: "No, we're going to pay for ourselves. We couldn't accept to let you pay for us". Ilus nabbed Dexter and violently dragged him around a corner: "You're going to do the cow-watch now, whether you want or not and I don't care if you wanted to continue your travels!". Dexter was clueless: "That wasn't my plan, I didn't even know about anything!". "But you brought them here, no objections!", he hissed and pushed him against the wall.