Distributed worldwide

Ilus and Henry were the last ones to stand in the main hall. Only Kiki with Jurij and Dexter faced them, also Olga and Ringo. Ilus was about to say something, but Henry's parents called inbetween: "What's taking you so long~?". Huffing Ilus made it quick: "Kiki, you'll support him. I guess he's going to sleep at night like you. Should he not keep shut and get you - like me - into trouble, then you're allowed-". Henry cleared his throat. Ilus bit his tongue and finished his sentence: "...to rebuke him". Dexter and Henry waved at each other, then they left the hideout and got into the car. Ilus was the driver, Henry wasn't allowed to sit beside him. His mother - Rose - wanted to go on the front passenger seat so desperately. So Henry sat behind Ilus in the backseat and beside him was his father Paul. Paul had a fantastic idea: "On this long drive we could sing some songs! Henry, you loved to do that as a child!". Henry shook his head: "Maybe another time".

The words echoed in Ilus' head: "Long drive...". Probably also a long vacation.

For the others the vacation had started two days ago. Among them were Zigz and Shark, sitting in a motel. Shark taught Vincent van Goat how to dance and Zigz searched for more information about his sister on his phone. Koi only gave very little information, since he meant not to do anything for Zigz for free. And Zigz didn't accept to pay 1000 dollars for maybe three mouse clicks. So he had to search alone. But he suddenly jumped up with a scream so that Shark startled and fell over. "Ha! Ahaha! Found her! And were only two hours away from her!", Zigz cheered. Shark got up again. Out of sheer energy Zigz helped him and almost flinged him over the bed. Shark asked a bit dazed: "And now?". "I guess I should text her first before we show up at her doorstep as basically strangers, right?", he grinned excited, "After all, she is successfull and has decency". "You need new hair?", he thought ahead. Unwell Zigz stroked through his red lid: "But only for a short time...".

With that the two weren't far from Seattle. But Shota, Koi and Lucky were - about 5000 miles overseas. Lucky complained: "How the hell aren't you dead tired...?". Asking this question, he lied half dying in the corner of the hotel room. Bewildered Shota and Koi looked at each other. Shota was able to draw a conclusion: "Do you have a jetlag?". Only weakly Lucky was able to nod. Koi pouted: "When you keep on being so tired, then we can't go to Yokosuka, Tokyo, Akihabara-". "Are you insane?! I just want to sleep for half an hour!", he whined. Clapping his hands together once Shota agreed: "Alright, a short nap and then we'll go. First stop-". Koi called for him euphorically with his fists raised: "Osaka!". Like the brothers that they were they bawled: "Al-co-hol! Al-co-hol! Al-co-hol!".

Exactly in that moment a glass of vodka got poured up inside of a private jet. Ilus just couldn't take it anymore. Henry sat in front of him and startled: "A whole glass?! Last time you were completely gone after two sh-". Not listenting to anything anymore Ilus downed it in one go. Afterwards, he clawed into the table and squinted his eyes, fully closed. While Paul and Rose were reading in a brochure all excited, Henry sighed looking out the window: "Wonderful vacation...". Out of nowhere Ilus grabbed Henry by the collar, dragged him over the table and seemed to want to undress him right there, but Henry braked. That required a loud squeaking sound of his knees on the tabletop. It drew the parent's attention towards them. Henry smiled innocently: "It's alright, he's just very sensetive". Quietly Henry mumbled to Ilus: "Just three hours, then we'll land and we have our own house... Please, pull yourself together...". He let go of him again and Henry climbed back into his own seat. But Ilus started to woolily and pitchily sing in Russian.

Zigz and Shark went to the drug store, but Zigz stopped at the entrance: "Oh, you know what? Her answer was quite warm and nice. Maybe I don't need to change anything". Losing his patience Shark grabbed Zigz sleeve and dragged him to the departement with the hair dyes: "You wanted to wear blue suit. Red hair don't fit". Grumpy Zigz huffed and pointed at a color: "This tone looks similar to my natural hair...". Already Shark had it in his hands and Zigz let himself get dragged to the checkout. Back at the motel Shark tried to understand the instruction. Surprised Zigz asked: "You can read English by now?". Silently Shark side-eyed him and then lowered his head: "No". That lightened Zigz mood: "You don't have to understand. It's my head, after all". Unexpectedly Shark pushed Zigz down to a chair: "Stay here, I don't need info paper". Afraid Zigz looked at his red hair into the mirror one last time.

Energetically Koi dropkicked the deep-sleeping Lucky from the bed: "Party-time!". In pain Lucky got up. As he opened his eyes, he thought to have travelled to rainbow land: "What are you guys wearing?". Shota smiled: "Colorful. The more fun it is between the more colorful lights and lasers". Koi grinned: "What? Not used to seeing me wearing something else than just black and white?". Lucky asked: "Do I have to dress like this too?". Shota demanded: "Well, you're surely not going to wear your cargo shorts with camouflage pattern". -"Seriously? That's, like, the only pants I own". If he demanded, he also offered: "You can lend one of my jeans". "Yeah... All those ripped skinny jeans...", he spoke unenthusiastic. Koi cheered him up: "At least I managed to talk him out of the hotpants idea. Come, I should have some normal jeans for you. Shota's legs are too long for you anyway. You more likely fit into my clothes". "Sometimes, Yasuo, I truly hate you", Lucky puffed.

Henry had to lead Ilus to the cottage. From there on they had five minutes alone. Stressed Henry leaned his head backwards and exhaled heavily. That chance Ilus used right away by kissing his neck. Henry flinched lightly as he smiled: "We won't have long... Just a few minutes...". Ilus didn't care. He went over to his lips and recklessly continued kissing him. But as soon as he grabbed his butt, Henry stopped, laughing and dazed: "Ilus...". He only purred: "I was so often jealous and worried about you... Now my body rested up... I want you...". Against that Henry couldn't stand and he let himself go. It knocked on their door and Henry bit Ilus tongue because he startled. Paul called: "Boys, we saw an amazing bar with incredible view! Come join us". Ilus' one eye twitched and Henry sighed: "Sure, we're on our way...".

The sun set in Montana, Zigz was nervous when he buttoned up his suit and stroked through his ashblonde hair. Obviously, he looked more well-ordered with the new cut and natural hair, still he was concerned: "Do you think this is alright?". "Why are you so...-?", Shark couldn't find the right word and therefore reflected Zigz jittery behaviour. "I don't know in how far you're going to understand this, but April won't be alone there with her children. She said she'd bring her best friend. Apparently she's very sophisticated and thinks less of lowlifes. On the picture she also looked so incredibly pretty", he explained. Suspicious Shark raised an eyebrow: "What about Kiki?". "You do understand some of this after all", Zigz was first staggered, but then said, "I can't be after her forever, can I? Oh, it would be great. Sure, she's amazing and everything I could've ever dreamt of. But only dreamt of. Once Henry very nicely told me that my behaviour isn't healthy and I'm only hurting myself. So I should keep searching, huh?". Honest Shark put his hand on Zigz shoulder and advised: "Giving up is loser, said Chef". Pensive Zigz gazed at the mirror again.