Welcoming rite

They all held their fake IDs up while entering the club, but Lucky was stopped by the bouncer. He took a deep breath and tried to stay calm: "Yes, I am indeed of legal age". Pitying Koi tousled his hair; for that he earned a punch. With that they stumbled past the bouncer, into the club. Ilus pushed Arrow ahead and explained: "Usually it's been tradition to celebrate each new member. Lately it's just been a bit more complicated. I can only offer you this small circle". Arrow waved off: "Perhaps it's better this way, I'm taking up a lot of space with my paunch. Don't let me dance or there'll be an earthquake" and went ahead to look around. Insecure Ilus talked to Henry: "I have the feeling that I'm provoking him with my stick legs". "What do you mean stick legs?", Henry questioned, "Just because you look more elegant in your corrugated jeans, doesn't mean you're extremely skinny". Shortly Ilus glanced at him silently, then he puffed to the side: "I'm glad that you're wearing something that covers your skin today". "Thanks for letting me wear hoodies at over sixty-eight degress", Henry wore a crooked smile. Ilus tried to defend himself: "Shark also wears a turtle neck and Zigz even two jackets!".

Lucky and Koi quickly calmed down, but they were at their next station already - They were dancing like wild monkeys. Shota would've joined if he wouldn't have stayed in the hideout for safety measures. Zigz looked at Shark with a tilted head: "And you bought that sweater yourself?". Unsettled Shark looked at his sleeves: "Yes...?". Straight away Zigz apologized: "I didn't mean to question you, I was just bewildered! That you, uh- Buy something nice on your own? I mean, it suits you". Shark's look only sank further. Arrow called from the bar: "It's alright, Zigz". Koi slid sleekly over the floor over to him and dropped onto the bar stool: "You're not purchasing any alcohol, are you?". "Psh, do I look like?", he waved with the menu for food. Laughing Koi shrugged: "I'm sorry, but I'll get some". Lucky joined: "Don't overdo it like all those last times". "He said and goes down after less drinks than me", he provoked. Challenging Lucky put his hand on the counter: "I don't like your statement there".

Ilus overheard that and huffed aggressively. Henry took his hand: "They're not going to do anything. Let them ruin their livers. After all, I'm staying sober". He turned him to the dance floor. Zigz gave up his disgrace and joined Arrow with the food. He thought to be the big eater, then he stared at Arrow's huge plate. Arrow shrugged: "What? Are you too old and without stamina? That's just the appetizer. I'm a connoisseurs". "Wow...", Zigz gulped impressed. Beside him empty glasses hit the counter. Shaking his head Koi counted: "Number four...!". Lucky was out of breath: "You're Japanese, you shouldn't be able to take it...". Wordless Koi took the fifth shot and Lucky didn't accept to lose. Afterwards, Koi explained: "Drank sake as a child already. Don't rush it, little boy". Lucky tried to push Koi off the stool, but he became too weak for that. Arrow rolled his eyes as he chewed on some fries: "Being an adult seems hella stupid. Drinking problems, less stamina to eat... Feels bad man, I'm rather seventeen". Insulted Zigz muttered: "I'm not even thirty...".

On the dance floor Henry tried to motivate Ilus to dance. But every time he found a new excuse. At some point Henry had him: "I could also go dancing with somebody else. Shark for example. Or some complete stranger". Ilus growled and grabbed him to move a little. There Henry kept bashing on him: "Don't pretend. Only for tonight, forget about Whitefur and his pet zoo. I'm certain we'll win, so let's have fun. I know that you can smile and have fun". Out of nowhere Koi jumped past them, dazed: "But you only take your clothes off at home!". He dragged Lucky after him, who seemed to have lost the drinking game, since he stumbled against walls, pillars and humans. In addition, he mumbled questionable stuff. At the bar Zigz looked at the rest food on his plate all full. Still with a half full plate Arrow asked: "Are you still eating that or can I have it?". Zigz shook his head in defeat and pushed his plate over: "I'm giving up". Rubbing his hands Arrow laughed: "Nice, a perfect evening".

Zigz startled from head to toe when Shark suddenly stood behind him and whispered: "I need help". "Where are you coming from?!", he turned around. Quickly he saw how three women were hooked into Shark's arms. Afraid he made puppy eyes: "Help me...". Directly Zigz confronted the women: "Hello together, I would kindly ask of you to leave the rock alone. He's nothing for you and you're nothing for him". One touched him: "What about you then?". Right away he backed off and wiggled his finger: "No, no, no. I'm not to take. I'm even getting cooked for". Arrow grinned: "Don't talk yourself out. She isn't your wife yet and should've still managed to finish your plate, despite her food". Zigz gave him the obvious sign to shut up: "You're giving them fire to play with!". With that the other woman tried him: "So you're single, yes? That's great". Now the tables turned and Shark picked Zigz up: "Me, don't care. But you stay with Kiki". "Oh really?", he dangled over his shoulder.

Back on the dance floor the guests were dancing slowly unwell and cringing - also Henry and Ilus - , while Koi stole the show. After Lucky shortly went missing in the club, he found his way back and approached Koi with only half an open eye and indistinct: "Wow, ya'an ugly gurl... But ya up fo'a drink?". Koi raised his hand and slapped him right in the face. Lucky fell over and simpered from the floor: "Enviable your hit... hit energy... Almos' makes ya pretty again...". Puffing Koi meant looking down on him: "No wonder you were left dry for the past years". All of a sudden Kiki walked past him. Ilus made big eyes: "Ki... ki...?". She waved at him: "Don't worry, Shota is wonderful with children. Jurij is being taken care of". She sat down beside Zigz - who was allowed to go back to the bar - , she crossed her legs and nodded meagerly: "Hi". He looked over to her and fell to the ground together with the stool. From there he squeaked: "What are you wearing?!". She looked down on herself and shrugged: "A dress and high heels. Heard that you're celebrating something here and I wanted to participate". Arrow took his plate and disappeared quickly from the bar: "Good luck, big boy".

"But you hate-", Zigz interrupted himself, stood up and left, "Give me a second...". She called after him judging: "Sure, leave me alone". Not long until three women walked up to and spoke to her: "Well? Got dumped?". From her glass Kiki looked over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow: "Who the hell are you?". "The one's who got the confirmation that he would give us his number if he wasn't taken yet", they puffed their chests as they pointed at Zigz, who was talking to Shark in a corner. First, Kiki didn't respond. One of the three women didn't let her speak anyway: "You surely wouldn't have gotten his number". Kiki had a sharp look: "I already have his number. Since nine years, even". -"Boohoo, and yet you're drinking here all alone. Seems like you're not good enough. Not pretty". She shook her head and turned away: "Sorry for not being Barbie. Scram, I don't know you and am not interested to get there".

"Oh, she's not looking at us. She knows exactly that she can't keep up with us", they kept provoking. Kiki knew exactly that they were just some poor living beings, who had to push their own ego by making others feel down. That was the only thing they cared about. Kiki didn't want them to feel accomplished, so she fibbed: "He's my boyfriend, taken to me. That's why you don't have his number". "Oh really? Why are you alone then?", one asked. The other continued: "Drinking to forget?". Losing her patience she glanced at Ilus. He just pushed someone away that tried to flirt with Henry. A family member of the Poljakows didn't let themselves get bullied by strangers. Before the women turned around and left bitchily laughing, she called out loud: "Jeremy!". Something was heard to bump into each other, but Zigz was there in just a few seconds: "Y- yes?". She gave the women a nasty look, grabbed Zigz by the collar and kissed him.

Of course Zigz didn't say anything against that. Only from the other end of the club Henry suddenly was pulled downwards because Ilus slipped and became close friends with the floor. That wasn't just a short kiss - Kiki made it clear that she wasn't left behind. Right midst of it she side-eyed the women snappishly so they left upset. A few seconds afterwards Kiki let go of him, took her purse, stood up and also left, mumbling: "Thanks". Zigz tried to get ahold of the bar stool, but he straight away fell onwards. By the skin of his teeth Shark was able to grab Zigz before his nose would've said goodbye on the ground.