Little troublemaker

On a skateboard Koi rolled through the streets. Now that Bambi has taught him, it was obviously easier for him. It was also easier to just sneak out at night, since Ilus locked himself up in his room and didn't come out anymore. In the meantime, Shark took over the leading position. From afar Koi could already see Bambi. She noted surprised when he braked in front of her: "You're smiling so much". "I have a plan", he kept grinning. "May I get to know it?", she leaned forward. He also leaned forward: "No". Afterwards he hopped off the skateboard and took it into his hand: "I like to have secrets. Just like it's going to be a secret now that we continue dating. You won't tell your boss, I won't tell my chef. And we'll do it independent from them. We're not doing all of this to annoy them, after all". "I like how your plan's developing", she now grinned too, "But why are we here? Could you explain that to me?".

He grabbed her waist and spun around once, singing: "Because I'm crazy in love, with you~". Right away he kissed her and pulled on her sweatshirt. She stopped and nudged him: "My, my, you're not as shy as before". "We barely have any time. Eventually on of our employers dies", he first explained leisurely, then he murmured, "I don't want to wait anymore".

~~~

Full of worries Shota told Henry: "He was so in love with this girl that he overlooked every single warning sign. You could've hit him with a stop sign and he still would've ran after her. That's why back then I believed in demons and that one posessed Yasuo". "Really everything? Did he also forget about school sometimes?", Henry asked. -"The boy forgot to eat! I was so incredibly worried, but nothing could stop him. Only when she ripped his heart out and shattered it, then he realized it. His first great heartbreak. He was just eleven, still he couldn't handle how that girl shared her oreos with another classmate. Since then the problems only got bigger, but he's never been that obsessed again. I really don't know how I'm supposed to help him now. He ignores everything again and is numb for the feeling. He's gone again, though he felt so horrible yesterday. Shortly he was so sorry for everything and suddenly... none of that matters anymore. Please help me, you're smart too".

Henry really tried to think: "I wish I could help him too. But maybe it won't be too bad for him. If this Bambi really means well with him and for once isn't a woman that wants to hurt or use him, then he could really-". "Did he actually manage to talk you into this?", Shota interrupted in total desperation. -"I'm just trying to see the good things... I also want Koi to be happy, but I can't assess this. It would be much easier if our gangs wouldn't be so hated. Then we could get to know her better and afterwards we could judge". -"I'm just scared about him. Could he go through this pain again? In the end he's going to be traumatized and won't ever be able to marry".

~~~

For safety matters Koi waited in front of the door and let Bambi enter first. As she went in, he scrutinized the building's outerior and raised an eyebrow: "Run down place, oh well...". He pulled his phone out and called the first number in his contacts. Lucky took the call: "Koi, you're gone again... Please tell me that you've been kidnapped and didn't run away...". -"I know it's a bit problematic at the time, but I need your help". "I can't help you with breaking street rules... You're becoming renegade and as much as I respect you, I can't stab Ilus in the back", he rejected. Koi kept trying: "Please, from buddy to buddy. I really need your support. I'm also going to tell Ilus that I blackmailed you. You've got my full protection". "You can't just-", he wanted to stop him, but Koi interrupted him: "Joel. Please". With the phone against his ear Lucky desperately looked at his team: "Fine...".

After making the deals and ordering what he needed from Lucky, Koi peeked through a window. Whitefur let Bambi wait, a talk still wasn't happening. Impatient he just joined and right away got bad looks. But he didn't worry about perhaps getting shot at. His confidence was too high for fear. Finally, Whitefur came in and asked right away: "Bambi, why are you here so late? And why's one of Ilus' children here?". "He could be your child", Bambi noted provokingly. Koi added: "Chef degraded me. If he doesn't recognize my talent, then he's the loser. I'm tending to switch. That's nothing about breaking loyalty anymore. He stopped appreciating me and I'm done with it". "Oh really? I'm telling you, he's a lowlife. But you don't look like you're going to move in today. Stay another week with him and maybe you'll change your mind. Perhaps you'll miss him, hahaha!", he joked around, "Bambi, come here. You were gone for too long".

Koi side-eyed her. She rolled her eyes and followed the order. Violently Whitefur pulled her onto his lap and started to kiss her neck. He noticed: "You smell weird... Like another man...". There Koi was already on his way out: "See ya next week". Enraged Whitefur grabbed Bambi's neck and squeezed tightly: "What are you thinking?!". "I have to convince him somehow. He could be useful for you. I'm just doing my job", she gasped for air. He let her go, stood up and left. Back in his own hideout Koi entered the main hall as if nothing happened. Of course they eyed him trustless. He defended himself: "I've become useless for all missions anyway. Anybody missing me?". Henry felt bad: "Please don't be so hurt... We only mean well with you...". "I was just out for a walk, idiots", muttering he sat down on his couch. Lucky joined him and closed the curtain: "Feeling mighty now?". He put a small modified box onto the table.

Koi took and inspected it: "I feel wonderful, honestly. I haven't felt this amazing in years. So, this is it?". "Yes... It's activated through remote control and manipulates the whole motorcycle... With bad luck there'll be an explosion, though you'd consider it as good luck...", Lucky sighed unhappily. "Don't look like that, I'll install it. You won't even get your hands dirty", he patted his back, "Thank you, I owe you one".

~~~

After the shift Henry didn't only cook for himself. He went up the stairs with two plates into the bedroom and sat down beside Ilus on the bed. Caring he pushed one plate towards him: "You know, you should've told us much earlier what's wrong... Really nobody knew that Whitefur attacked you that personally...". "He already did before the last fight to weaken me...", he spoke darkly. "The way I understood it, you still won", Henry encouraged him. Ilus nodded: "Yeah, 'cause he's an asshole. Dexter believes so much in karma. When I think about Whitefur, I also think of karma. He can be as good as he wants to be. A true heart wins. I... I'm not worried about that. I don't even check my motorcycle anymore. This is going to be fine. I'm worried about you guys".

Henry started eating and leaned against him: "We know that. Just for example I didn't know that you still were so jealous. Of course I would've told you that I only went for a walk. Don't listen to his words, clearly I was not in any clubs". "That's a relief to hear... I'm not jealous... I just know how good you look and that the other people of this world simply aren't blind", he explained. Grinning Henry kissed his cheek and pushed the plate a little further: "Come on, you must be hungry". Giving in Ilus also started to eat. Out of curiosity Henry asked while chewing: "When was your first race, actually?". -"Five years ago". He choked on his food and clarified: "You were fourteen?!". "Thirteen", he shook his head, "I haven't had my birthday yet then". "You know? The more I'm trusting you to win", Henry was impressed and intimidated at the same time.