Yandere

A bit stressed Ilus muttered: "Why do so many get caught by the police?!". He was on his way to his own chase: "Teddy, please keep it up here! Shark and I are going on a mission!". "Yes, Chef!", he nodded conscientious. The main hall started to empty. Almost everybody was out on such missions, so he sat down on a couch. He startled when Koi jumped over the seat back and sat down beside him: "Great that we get to talk now". "Don't just come out of nowhere!", Henry yelled at him. "Out of nowhere comes your saviour. And my own. Listen", he looked directly at him, "I have a slight idea what you might be missing. But for that I need to ask you a very private question". Henry turned red and backed up a bit. Luckily he saw a knife flying over to them so he was able to just about push Koi and himself to the floor. Appalled Henry screamed: "Ilus!". "I only heard private question and reacted", he puffed aggressively. All of a sudden Shark stood behind him, picked him up and left the hall: "We have work!".

Still on the floor and just a little scared for his life Koi continued speaking hesitantly: "What I meant to say...". Henry got up again and also helped Koi up. Back on the couch Koi finished his sentence: "A few months ago you were in a relationship from one day to the other. Even from one minute to the other. Did you ever say that you love each other? I can just hardly imagine that Ilus-". "We haven't...", Henry realized, "Never, actually...". "Try it with that", for him the problem was solved for now and he stood up to leave. Henry stopped him: "Wait a second, I can't do it just like that!". "What now?", he looked at him baffled, "After everything you've been through already?". "We haven't been together for long... Sure, we've done and said a lot already, but those three words are quite powerful...", he admitted coy. "Powerful enough to save your relationship", Koi countered and sat back down at his laptop.

~~~

Around four in the morning almost everyone ws back again. Only Shark and Ilus were missing. Since it's been hours, they all were worried and stopped working for the night. Also because neither picked up their phones. They hoped for something good when they heard the heavy door opening. Ilus also entered - But all alone and soaked in blood. It dripped from his fingers and hair tips. Behind him he dragged a bloody hammer. All their heartbeats jumped as Chef stared at them blankly and there was no sign of Shark. A dead silence filled the room and nobody dared to move a muscle.

At last, Shark jumped through an open window and asked panicking: "Is Chef back?". Everyone looked at him standing there unharmed and up well. They wanted to exhale, but it was still a mystery why Ilus looked like that. Suddenly he swung the hammer up and everyone ran into a hiding spot. With a deep voice he just meant: "We're at war now. I'll go take a shower. Please take care of work". He went upstairs and disappeared into the bathroom. Henry was first to gain his speech back and asked Shark shook: "What happened?". Afraid himself he explained: "There were members from other gang and made jokes, to treat you like Iceman did. Chef said I should run away. I did". Worried Zigz asked: "Are you alright?". Intimidated he nodded. Zigz comforted him: "He's scaring you on your birthday. Come on, we'll break into the pet zoo".

As they left, Henry ran up the stairs and went after Ilus. Underneath the stairs Koi sat disturbed - With one wrong joke that could've been him. His phone vibrated and he got a text from Bambi: "What has Ilus done?! Four of our members are dead and Whitefur is furious! He didn't just shoot them! The look of that massacre was so horrible I had to throw up!".
In the bathroom Ilus stood underneath the water jet with all his clothes on and silently watched the blood dripping through his fingers. Henry ripped the door open and looked at him heavily breathing. Only slowly Ilus' look gazed over to him. With a bit of remorse in his voice he spoke: "You have to hold me tight later on...". So quietly, that Henry couldn't hear it over the flowing water, he added: "If you could still do it...". Henry shook his head: "What do you mean by later?" and ran up to him to hug him on the spot. Though these words were powerful for him, there wasn't a better time for the brake. He hugged him tighter while trembling, almost choking: "I love you, Ilus...". The eyes of the tiger widened until they closed completely and he lost conscience.

~~~

Disconcerted Dexter meant: "That really is dubious". "He pretended as if he wasn't hurt at all! If I wouldn't have run after him, would he have bled out in the shower?! I don't want to imagine...!", desperate Henry held his hands against his head. "But what did he do in the first place that he got hurt so badly?", he asked. Henry hesitated and didn't say anything anymore. Nothing but: "Your peaceful life on a world trip seems very enjoyable. Do you want to send me a snow globe?". "Snow globes in Cairo-? Henry, what happened?!", he raised his voice. "Send me a picture of pink kangaroos!", he waved nervously and hung up. Worried he turned to the doctor: "How is he doing?". "I don't know, with how much luck he was born. I'm afraid that his luck is going to run out soon", he scratched his back head. "Thank you for so much...", Henry let his shoulders down and lied down beside Ilus in the bed. Carefully he held his freshly sown wound in the stomach area.

In the meantime Lucky jumped in his room: "You guys stole a goat?!". Shark raised the goat in his arms once more: "Baby goat". Zigz waved off: "Oh come on, it's his birthday". "But...!", clueless Lucky sat there and looked at them irritated. Protesting Shark sat down with the animal on his bed: "Vincent van Goat". Lucky agitated so much that his voice even cracked: "Are you serious?!". Vincent van Goat jumped off of Sharks lap and explored his new home. Along the way he also met Lucky's jeans which seemed to taste him very well. Lucky growled: "Get your baaing milk producer back!". There was a knock on the door and Koi entered: "Okay, can anyone of you dance salsa- Goat?". Zigz smiled: "Shark's". "Ah", Koi nodded shortly and finished his question: "Can anyone of you dance salsa? I need to learn it in about two hours". "Your brother would do anything with you", Zigz raised an eyebrow. "I'm not sharing a passionate dance with my brother!", he squinted.

Lucky was still upset: "I would if I could, but a tiny monster's eating me here!". Zigz had big eyes and turned away. Afterwards, the baby goat jumped onto Lucky and licked his face. Screaming Lucky fidgeted around. Shark filmed it until there happily smiling, then he noted: "I can dance salsa". He put his phone away and went up to Koi. He turned pale quickly as Shark stood directly in front of him and his back head suddenly touched his neck. Even his glasses slid a bit back. Nervous Koi smiled: "You surely want to show your goat around. I think I'm asking Shota after all". In the next moment he ran out panicking: "Nii-San!". Lucky pushed the goat off of him and went right after him: "Save me! Please!". Lighthearted Shark took Vincent van Goat back into his arms and petted him. Zigz facepalmed: "He doesn't stand a chance with him". At a loss Shark looked at him: "Huh?". "You don't understand this stuff", he waved off and turned to the fridge.