Phase 1 - Strategically bypassing the enemy

All calm Henry slept in Ilus' arms. Though he thought he couldn't sleep at first, because he was excited. He woke up through the sound of knocks on glass. When his eyes were ready to open, their window smashed. Alarmed Dexter called: "Whitefur is going to attack in less than an hour!". Ilus and Henry jumped up. Just like that did Dexter's puppy between his feet. Henry got out of bed and hugged Dexter tightly. Ilus ripped the blanket from his body, stood up and asked: "How do you know that?". "Long story! In New Zealand I met a member of their group, who fled. He meant he didn't want to go down in the fight against you. He was also more on your side and therefore told me all their plans. I immediately flew back to America and observed their gang daily. Afraid, they might've followed me, I wrote this cryptic letter. Just now they were gearing up to set off in about forty-thirty minutes. Whitefur thought it would be easier to assault you while asleep", he explained out of breath.

Honest Ilus put his hand on Dexter's shoulder: "Thank you, very much". Afterwards, he turned to Henry: "We have to wake the others!". Ambitious Henry nodded and they went ahead. Through callings and knocking on metal they raised an alarm. Rapidly they all got changed and took their weapons. Ilus ripped open the curtain to Koi's personal space: "Where are you at-?!", but nobody was there. "They're still out?", Ilus was appalled. Shota was just packing the bags with child supplies for Jurij and told: "Probably because they think that the order wanted to attack at night". So Ilus instructed: "Arrow! Call-!". There they heard the first shots. Now Ilus commanded for all: "On your marks! We have to get out of here, stat!". Henry grabbed Dexter sweating in fear: "Please run away with Shota. I won't let you get into this dangerous situation again". Dexter nodded strictly and hugged Henry again: "I believe in you, you can do this!". Like that Shota ran past them with the bags and Jurij, Dexter followed them. Filled with worries Kiki watched them leave. Zigz sprinted down the stairs beside her: "Quick, my car's further back! We need to leave first!".

Ilus was waiting on Shark, who brought his goat with him. "Are you sure that you want to take a baby goat with you on the field?", Ilus asked doubtful. "Sure", Shark nodded stubborn. Just like plan they all drove out in their assigned teams. At last, Shark and Ilus remained when Whitefur's gang arrived at their property. With the goat Shark sat down in his monster truck and Ilus swayed onto his motrocycle. Whitefur laughed dirtily: "Well, awake already? Where are you going?". Not answering Shark and Ilus followed the rest as backing. In his head Ilus went through the plan again: "Eventually Whitefur is going to try and storm our main hall. But soon he'll notice that we're on our way to his hideout. It's totally fine when I'm driving right in front of him and behind you. He's going to want to kill me last. In his hideout we're going to split up. It's most important that we're killing every single of his members, but let him live. Let Whitefur be Shark's and mine business. Your only tasks are to kill his followers and push him back to the community room. There Shark and I will await him".

Pretty much in the middle Henry and Arrow were driving in Henry's car. Arrow asked: "What did Chef want from me just there?". "Probably that you call Koi and Lucky. They're very important for this plan. They're a part of the first group to push Whitefur back", he meant and gave him his phone. Arrow took that task. The call went through and Koi picked up sleepily: "Teddy, what's up?". "Hi, Arrow here. First of all, thank you that you picked up and not Lucky. Small problem - We just slipped into the starting phase of our plan. It would be very convenient if you were on your direct way to Whitefur's hideout", Arrow explained calm. Henry added loudly: "Now!". Now Koi sounded more awake: "We're on our way". The call ended.

Koi jolted Lucky: "Wakey, wakey, sunshine! We're in the middle of war!". For a short time Lucky forgot where he was and jumped out of his sleep. Still in their suits they were sitting in the Lamborghini. Through quick reaction time Lucky started the engine and gassed it up: "Oh damn, you just triggered my memories from military". Since they had no idea where they were at, Koi activated the GPS: "Fuck, we need about twenty minutes". At last, the adrenaline shot through Lucky's body and he was awake enough to reach the highest speed: "Not with this baby". Both were pressed into the seats and Koi warned: "Joel McCauley, I swear to god - If you lose against a street lantern with those 186 miles per hour, you are also going to lose your head!". "We promised our Chef to always be by his side when he needs us!", Lucky reminded. The mph number went up to 198 and Koi countered: "Won't be of his advantage if we take off, land in rush hour and fucking die!".

In exactly that moment the first arrived at Whitefur's hideout and put the ramps up just like Shota calculated. The idea was to proceed similarly to the fight against Iceman. Afterwards, they broke into the first floor to position themselves. The middle group followed up which drove over the ramps directly into the second floor through the windows. Henry was part of that, looking at the ramp trembling: "Don't let Shota have miscalculated... If so, we won't be able to make up for it...". Arrow side-eyed him: "You haven't been driving for long, have y-?". He was interrupted as they crashed through the window. Quickly Henry drifted through the furniture to park far back. Others were able to follow. Proud of himself Henry cheered: "Woo! Let's go! Now we're slapping some lil' shits!". Happy to have survived Arrow followed and the middle group split up on the second floor.

Part of the third group were basically only Shark and Ilus. As Ilus drifted in front of the hideout, Shark broke with his monster truck though the wall downstairs. The Order of the Polar Fox followed close. Whitefur himself jumped off the motorcycle while still driving, ripped his helmet down and pattered: "How nice of you to fight here! After my victory I'm going to settle down in your pretty housing!". Ilus provoked before he ran in himself: "Oh, did you want to sniff my sheets? Too bad for you that I've already won!". From both floors fire was opened and multiple Polar Foxes were shot at. Whitefur had to call out a hiding command and think of a new plan quickly.

Ilus instructed as he ran through the halls: "Always keep on following the plan! We'll get our victory! As soon as he attacks again, phase two will start!". Through the rooms and corridors it echoed powerfully: "Yes, Chef!". Triumphant Ilus disappeared in the back with Shark into the community room. They were all ready to fight. Just... Koi and Lucky not. They dashed past all the cars that were on their way to work. Panicking Koi meant: "I really appreciate your reaction time and reflexes while driving, but I would like to have another minute to explain my plan to you!". -"We are very late, I made a million yesterday and now you're trying to tell me that you have an independent plan from Ilus?!". -"If you haven't noticed yet, I'm out for bittersweet revenge! For that I have to play dirty and ditch you!". -"Oh, so that's what you meant with I'd do anything for you". -"Don't look at me like that! I've warned you! And I would kindly ask you to look at the god damn street instead!".