The greatest maxima

Lucky muttered: "Your car's just a piece of shit like Zigz scrap car". "Don't compare me to him, I'm doing you a big fat favor right now", Koi responded while focussing on the street. "You're bad at driving, too", he remained upset. He countered: "I would say that in comparison to you I at least have the ability to drive, but then my plan now would be useless". Shaking his head Lucky puffed: "Oh, that's why you're abducting me. To get me a new gas guzzler. If you really think, that a new car would bring me back all those hours of work, then you're terribly wrong". On the backseat sat Henry who rebuked Lucky: "Shut it and let yourself be surprised. Koi thought of something special".

They arrived at a hidden garage and Lucky rolled his eyes while getting out: "No car in this world could make me feel as proud as my Chevrolet Lumina SS". A man walked around the corner of the building and high fived Koi: "Hey, man! Good to hear from you when it isn't about your criminality reports on TV". Koi grinned: "You gotta stand up for your name". "That's got to be your bud. Man, you have no idea what hell I had to go through for this master piece. Lucky, right? With Koi you truly are lucky. Despite the offer at friendship prices this was no cheap trade", he also shook hands with Lucky. Hesitant he accepted the handshake: "Uhu. The price isn't everything". The man pressed a button to open the garage door: "My sister is still checking the last functions".

The door rolled up and both Lucky and Koi made big eyes. Barely breathing Lucky held his chest: "What a hot baby...!". Koi wore a crooked smile as he looked at the man's sister: "Isn't she...?". Henry noted disturbed: "You're both drooling". Lucky almost didn't see the key flying as he was captivated by the sight: "Have fun with your new toy". Confused Lucky caught the key: "No shit, that's my car?!". Koi was distracted and didn't respond anymore. Henry slapped his back head hard that Koi pulled himself together and smiled: "Uh- Yes! Well. You've been dreaming about this for quite a while". Lucky's voice squeaked to it's maximum: "You bought me a Lamborghini Sesto Elemento?! I know you're crazy, but that's beyond ridiculous madness!". Koi knew he did everything right when not even his patters could kill Lucky's mood: "I thought for a tiny human like you such a deep laid car is the right fit". In a mixture of screaming and laughing Lucky ran up to the car and got in right away. Pleased Koi patted Henry's shoulder: "Thank you for bringing my car back home while we're cruising around with this baby". Henry rolled his eyes smiling: "Yeah, yeah...".

~~~

Attentive Ilus looked at the door opening, but Henry was the only one to enter. Skeptical Chef asked: "Where are the two loudmouths?". -"Well, where do you think?". "Sorry, I don't really understand", he shook his head. Bewildered Henry approached him: "Didn't you look up on the internet what time travel machine Koi bought? That car has more than 700 hp and is supposed to be rare. I don't know where exactly either, but they'll probably drift around the city for the rest of the night". "Not that they'll crash the car in euphoria", Ilus sighed. -"If they get caught by the police, that would be enough. That thing isn't roadworthy. Which would be really lousy, 'cause it cost a loooooot of money". Ilus' look turned suspicious: "From what money did Koi afford that?". Both looked at each other warily, until they simultaneously ran upstairs. Ilus unlocked his safe and had to try his hardest not to scream.

On a long country road Koi enjoyed the purring of the car carelessly. Lucky couldn't get rid of the grin on his face. Untroubled Koi sighed: "Oh yeah... No later than two hours we should go back...". "What have you planned?", Lucky asked curiously. "Settle my debt", he answered leisurely. Startled he hit the brakes: "You've indebted yourself?!". -"Calm it. Give me an hour, then we'll have more on our account than before". -"By doing what?". -"I can hack a few bank accounts of wannabe riches and search for some catfishers". -"I forgot. You're a computer that looks like a human. At least we're not robbing a bank". -"If you seek action, we could also do that". "I'm not risking this piece of art now", Lucky stubbornly petted the steering wheel. "Good", Koi nodded, "A repair would probably cost my body and my soul".

Back in the hideout business went as usual. Right before the shift ended, an extremely loud engine could be heard. Henry meant: "There they are". Ilus muttered: "With such a loud engine you can't go on secret missions". With a lot of care and sensitivity Lucky drove between the other vehicles into the forecourt into the garage. Ilus cracked his knuckles and went to the door to the garages; Lucky and Koi entered. All chill Koi threw a sports bag filled with money into his hands: "Thanks for the unkown retaining fee". "From where?", Ilus remained doubtful. Lucky shook his head wide-eyed: "Oh, you don't wanna know". Koi waved off: "We won't get shot any time soon. That's the main thing, right? You don't mind dirty money. I'll go hit the sack, it was a long night. Somebody have any objections?". Ilus had just one objection: "Don't ever bankrupt me".

Arrow was fascinated, but still cowed by Lucky: "Can I... take a look at it?". Vicously Lucky growled at him: "Over my dead body". Shark came to the rescue by picking Arrow up and carrying him away: "Better pet Vincent van Goat. That's safer". Lucky asked: "Why am I not allowed to kill him?". "Because last night he brought in a lot of money. He's a natural with weapons, as long as they're not rocket launchers. Arrow is going to be a major advantage against Whitefur. And also afterwards, so you'll never be allowed to hurt him", Ilus explained. "Fine", Lucky puffed and went upstairs.

At the big table sat Shota, scribbling on paper. Ilus talked to him: "What are you doing there all the time?". "I've listened to your meeting, 'cause... what else am I supposed to do with my futureless life? You said it would be impossible to crash through the window of the second floor at Whitefur's hideout with the speed limits of your cars. I've put together all the important results and then calculated. Actually, it's possible for Henry's, Zigz and Yasuo's cars to crash through the windows with an approach of 229 feet at speeds of 66 miles per hour on a ramp positioned at an obtuse angle of 148 degrees 65 feet apart from the house wall. Yasuo says that the staircase is high and wide enough to drive down easily afterwards. For people with motorcycles like you you'd have to-". Ilus interrupted him: "You calculated all that by yourself?!". Confused Shota looked around: "Y- yeah...?". -"Eventually your future isn't so dark after all. Your mathemetical understanding could become very handy. Would you start here third ranked in my mad house?". -"But I won't take any weapons into my hands". -"Alright". They shook their hands and Ilus grinned: "From today on your name is Primer". -"Why's that?". -"Derived from prime, since you give me the impression of a snobby star swot. Welcome, Primer".