A Chef is as strong as his members

Completely thrashed Zigz tripped right in front of Shark's car: "I'm so done...". Shark picked him up and put him on the passenger seat: "Whining Baby". Lucky sashayed happily to his car: "That's what I miss from military. We should repeat it every month". Koi stormed past him: "Get out of the way, I need internet!". Ilus started his motorcycle and made sure that Henry was wearing his helmet. Pleased, but tired, Henry smiled: "I clearly know how to defend myself better now". Satisfied Ilus drove in first row and they had a few hours of driving ahead of them. When those were over, they arrived at their empty hideout. Not a single living being was to be seen and no light was on. Alarmed Ilus ripped his helmet down: "Where are the animals?". Henry followed him but tried to stay calm: "Maybe Kiki, Dexter and Shota took them inside and are all sleeping now". Murmuring Ilus slammed the door open: "I don't have a good feeling".

In the main hall he called out loud: "Kiki?! Shota?! Dexter?!". There was no response. The others also entered and Ilus commanded: "Search the building, we're missing a few people!". They split up onto the different floors. Leading Zigz ran upstairs to make sure if Kiki was there. At her room he first of all ran into a locked door. Multiple times he rammed against it and shouted: "Kiki! Kiki, are you in there?!". He managed to open it, but only saw Jurij crying on the floor. Right away he picked him up and went downstairs again. The other rooms were searched by the rest of the gang, but found no one. From the basement Shark came with Kiki on his arms. She was unconscious and was badly wounded.

First, Zigz heart stopped beating. But quickly he hid Jurij's face. Also Ilus made big eyes. Rapidly he growled: "Whitefur!". Koi saw a note and roared upset: "He's so dead! This asshole took Shota and the Moroccan hostage!". Henry gasped and clenched his fists. Zigz huffed heavily as he talked to Henry: "Please watch out for Jurij, I'm going to take care of Whitefur". Mad Henry rejected: "I'm going myself to snap his neck!". Lucky discovered a video on Koi's laptop: "Guys...?".

They gathered around him and watched it together. Whitefur simpered: "Well, here we go again. I don't know where you're at and how long you're going to take. Nobody wants to talk. What loyal friends you have, Ilus. But I know that these two aren't really your friends". He turned the camera at Shota and Dexter who were tied up on the floor - Dexter was in tears and Shota fidgeted around. Whitefur kept provoking: "Are you worried about them? Or can I keep them? No matter what - I'm surely keeping them as long as you're gone. And I already have so many uses for them. You won't get them back safe. Get them back as soon as possible to get them in the best state they can be in. Or don't, they don't concern your weakened heart. But... your cow carried quite a lot on it's ribs. We haven't had a festive meal in a while. Maybe you'll come back in time to get a piece". The video ended. Ilus didn't dare to turn around. He knew that his whole first league was raging. Already when he heard Shark's knuckles crack, he knew that this was going to end in a huge blood bath.

~~~

Koi gave Ilus the adress. Alone he drove ahead on his motorcycle. In front of the run down storage hall he honked. Whitefur stepped out. He wore many bandages and was walking on crutches. Ilus assumed: "You don't want to fight with me yet. You're only provoking me". "Exactly. Something I must've done right when you're showing up here all personally", he grinned spitefully, "Your none-friends are obeying my people well. Not really the strongest, that's why you're not paying them and they're not working for you. You've always been picky with your members". "That's exactly why I'm not alone at all. I'm picky because they all can turn into beasts. It was a terrible idea to make them mad", Ilus' look turned into a malicious grin, "My boys had to throw a coin multiple times to find out who could hold the honor of ripping your head off". "Huh?", Whitefur looked at him confused. The next moment many motors were heard rushing in on high speed. Ilus promised him: "Tonight you're going to lose many of your pets" and turned around with his motorcycle. As soon as Whitefur saw the first sharply aiming guns through the head lights - racing right at him - he dropped the crutchets and hurried back into his hall.

All tires squeaked close to the main door and the furious, revengeful men got out. Nobody hesitated even a second to attack the hideout and start shooting from the get-go. With trust Ilus looked back at the four and left the scene: "Snap at whomever you want...". He promised them to let them take over this problem alone. They also did an amazing job. The training showed it's fruits. Henry and Koi found Shota and Dexter. While Shota hugged Koi tightly, Dexter didn't move. He looked empty and mindless. Though it made Henry just angrier, he remembered the promise. That promise Shark and Zigz were about to break. Concurrently they took Whitefur into aim and tried to shoot him down. Through sheer anger it was more like uncoordinated fireing. Henry ran towards and stopped them: "Remember Ilus' promise. In contrast we promised him that he was the one who should kill him personally. I want to do it too, but we can't do this to Ilus".

Simultaneously both growled and kept shooting others while on their way out. In front of Koi's visor jumped Bambi. She dared him: "Stop shooting or shoot through me! But I won't let you continue to hurt them!". He raised the sniper to her forehead and pulled the trigger with no hesitation, but Henry pulled him: "Come on, let's ditch!". Just barely the shot missed her because of it. At the cars Koi grumbled: "Won't you let me have at least one sense of achievement...?!". Henry pushed him: "They're going to draw their own guns any second! We need to know when enough is enough!". He put Dexter into his own car and Koi parked Shota in his. They drove off and did their job there quickly. They even caught up to Ilus who was driving all chill. In his rear view mirror he saw them and gassed it up. He was calmed that they all came back and obviously were still able to drive on their own.

~~~

Shota explained: "They pretty much grabbed us off the door step, attacked and kidnapped us. It all went so fast. Everything that made somewhat sense to them they stole. So also the animals. The lemur they just left on the ground for the dead like an unusable plush and the goat managed to flee. Nobody knows where it went. And the cow...". Shortly he retched: "I never wanted to see how an animal gets slaughtered...". Ilus looked at the floor contemplative: "It's about time that we're getting rid of him... This can't go on...". A few feet away Shark furiously hit a metal desk so hard that it broke. From his eye a tear rolled down. Zigz sat upstairs in front of Kiki's room and waited until something moved. He knew that she just needed some time with her son now after they've been seperated for almost a whole week and nearly starved.

Koi knew that Shota was able to get over it with some time. After all, he was also the one to tell them everything: "As for Dexter and me... Just have fun with them, was what that bastrad told his people. And they did. Day and night, whenever someone just felt like it right now. I'm just thankful that you let me take a shower... And I'm sorry that we stressed you like this". Ilus waved off: "If it wouldn't have been you, then it would've hit someone else from my people. Whitefur doesn't scare back from anything, has no limits, no morals, scruples. Nobody is safe from him". Henry came down the stairs with a sunken in face: "Ilus... Could you please do Dexter a favour...?". Ilus looked at him questioning. "The past half an hour he mumbled that he's worthless, just a dirty object of use...", he gulped bitterly. Shota confirmed: "That's what they talked into him the whole time... He really suffered..."

Henry gave Ilus a gun. Unbelieving Ilus widened his eyes: "You want me to shoot him?". "What?! No!", Henry screamed, "You're supposed to please teach him a few tricks. Just so that he knows he could defend himself better if he really had to. I'm going to pay a therapy for him. As soon as he more or less rested up and has learned enough, I'd like him to... H- he's supposed to... leave America and travel to a country of his choice... Far away from us and our problems...". Worried Ilus looked into his sad eyes. Henry's voice broke like glass and the tears rolled down his cheeks: "He can't fit in here and it would be better if he has nothing to do with me anymore... Because I won't give up this street life with you... That's why I'm asking you to do just this one favour and help him out...".