1. Ashley

My eyelids felt heavy as I stared into those Hazel eyes right in front of my face. His sharp features giving me a major kickstart of fireworks that washed over my body.

The warmth of his breath on my face signified how close we were. His hands around me and the heat of his chest against mine made my heart tumble a little. His eyes on my lips. And mine on his.

Sitting in his lap with my body pressed closed to his and arms around his neck. We were enemies then how did we end up here? I was so lost in the moment that when the realization hit me, I ignored it. I didn't want to think about it.

Once again our eyes met. Two years of tension between us, which I believed to this day was one sided turned out to be a mutual thing we shared. His hand reached for my hair as he tucked back the strand.

His touch was so soft that it made me close my eyes as desire started running through my veins. I had never done things before but that didn't mean I didn't know what it felt like. I had imagined it a ton of times, maybe with him but this felt so real.

"Alex." His name slipped out of my tongue, not once taking my eyes off him. He cupped my face as he leaned in and before I knew his lips were on mine.
.
.
.
.
My hands clutched the sheets of my bed so tightly as I abruptly opened my eyes. My heart was racing so fast in my chest and I could feel the heat traveling through my body. I was so turned on early in the morning, having dreams about Alex and me!

I sighed as I let go of the sheets and raised myself up from the bed. Removing the quilt I stepped out and made my way to the bathroom. The silk night gown was sliding off my shoulders. My hair a mess and my bare face was my favourite part about me.

I liked how I looked early in the morning, like a fresh baked pie. But my red cheeks said it all. "I will kill you if you show up in my dreams again Alexander Norman!" I yelled on top of my lunge. And then a small sigh escaped my lips.

"Feels better" I nodded at myself but the flashes of that steamy dream didn't fade away. I decided to get dressed and leave for work. My work was nothing but going to the office by-weekly. Other than that it was just a work from home. But being a full-time author isn't as easy as it sounds for all.

Torn between staying in my head 24/7 and trying to live the moment is the hardest part of my day. When inspiration strikes and I have got no motivation to finish my work. And this was just like my current situation. I had not completed the final chapters of my new book.

It was nothing but a make-up sex scene of a romance novel. I wasn't happy with the drafted chapter. Something seemed to be missing from it and I couldn't figure out what.
Also, that day was a Saturday, I always had to ruin my weekend to go see HIM in the office.

It was usually us, just us. Arguing or judging each other. I stepped down my car and made my way inside the huge building. The publishing company was huge and not to mention being a best seller author from such a big publishing was the only thing I was proud of in my life.

My dad used to be friends with the ex-CEO, Mr. Norman, and now it's none other than the jerk Alexander Norman. Unfortunately I couldn't continue the so called "friends" chain with Alex. That's impossible.

I headed straight to the top floor with my big bag hanging on my shoulder. I was dressed in my usual oversized anime t-shirt and baggy jeans. That's the only thing I would wear on a weekend.

The building was also very normally stuffed with a bunch of people on every floor. Everyone as always acted indifferent around me, as if I didn't exist to them. No greetings, nothing. But couldn't help it anyway, my RBF, helped me less.

Finally the elevator door opened and I stepped out as I reached the top floor. I was greeted by the receptionist. A cute gentleman with a handsome face, tall and fit. I flashed him a smile. Eye candies always put me in a good mood.