7. Ashley

Was he trying to pester me? I turned around again, getting up. Yes, pasta was my favourite but all I wanted to do was sleep and cry for some reason. Seemed like everything I was holding back would erupt suddenly.

"Save some for me, I will have later." I noticed that concerned look. That wasn't for me, but probably because he didn't want to fuck up his plan. I had to remind myself that. I couldn't go soft.

He didn't say another word and left me there, like that. I was grateful, I quickly removed my shirt dress, sliding it off my shoulders. The door opened again and fuck, I was there without anything to cover me. I pushed the dress against myself curling my legs on the bed.

He appeared and stood their frozen. "You're wild, peach." When the fuck is he going to stop calling me that? I loved peaches and it wasn't my fault! More so, why didn't he knock!!!

"Why don't you knock?" I glared at him and he returned my stare with a smug one.
"I barely closed the door and look at you, undressed." He stepped inside, closing the door behind.

"Get out Alex! I am too tired for an argument." I muttered, getting nervous seeing him step closer. His eyes were fixed on me and I knew the dress barely covered me, especially my thighs.

He stood right in front of me. His eyes eyed my body and I felt conscious under that stare. He leaned down placing his hand right beside me. His face inched closer and just a inch away. I breathed in. Everything disappeared.

It reminded me of the dream I had the other day. My heart skipped a beat. "Alex." I whispered when I felt one of his hands brush my thigh. The tingles were spreading through my thigh down to my whole legs. My insides were heating up. I felt that ache inside me. The ache to pull him in but I didn't want to let my guard down. "What are you doing?" I passed him another glare, not backing down a bit.

His smile disappeared and then I felt him pull something. I could feel the cold metal like object sliding under my thigh. I gasped out of surprise when he leaned closer. "You're sexier than I thought, peach." He whispered and I couldn't help but blush. His breath brushed my ears, his jaw brushing the side of my face. I turned my face away, making his lips brush against my earlobe. Fuck!

It reminded me of what happened the same morning. For a brief moment, his lips were on mine. I closed my eyes. "You haven't even seen the best version of me yet." I retorted, opening my eyes. I reminded myself, If I would fall, I'd make sure he did too. His words from the other night ringed in my head. I wasn't his type right? I will make him crave me!

I turned my head back, looking at him, grabbing his collar. His eyes seeped into mine. There was this fire inside of me all of a sudden and I wanted him to see it.
"You could be on your knees asking me to give to you. Don't act so cocky, peach." He said with a hint of coldness flashing in his eyes. What bothered me more was not competing him. I smirked at him, faking the gimmick of cleverness. "More like you want me bad, Alex."

He smirked back. "Is this an invitation for a game?" His hand reached for mine on his collar, gently removing it. My heart skipped another beat. The warmth and softness of it made my skin tingle and my insides. I wanted more of that touch but I knew I couldn't give in. My pain from earlier vanished like it was never there. I didn't know where I got the courage to fight him, maybe it was the little bit of wine I had in the afternoon.

"Yes, the game is on then." I stared deep in his eyes and he smiled.
"I was getting bored anyway." He raised his brow and his hand still held mine in it. He kissed the back of it and I pulled it away. If I were to let him do things, I am sure it all would end tonight itself. I knew him, he loved winning things. But I wouldn't let him have the satisfaction of winning our game.